“Coffee heaven”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Whilst on a short break to Stratford, we found this restaurant by accident and called in for coffee. I am very fussy about my coffee and have to say that it was the best cup of coffee I have had in a very long time. Lovely strong, full bodied and flavoursome Americano with hot milk, It was refreshing to find an independent coffee house which serves far better coffee than the chains.
They also serve food but it was mid morning when we called in so too early for lunch.
The owner Mida Zouhou is a very friendly host.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

My partner and myself came to Stratford for a night away and called into this cafe for a coffee, seemed to need a clear out and tidy as it looked like it was desperate for a good spring clean but the food was great and so was the service

Reviewed 18 April 2014

I stopped by Mida on one of the first sunny spring days and the terrace was lovely. The owner is as welcoming as family you haven't seen for a while and the tajine reminded me a bit of the authentic north African food I'm used to. I would recommend to anyone who wants some human warmth and comforting food and tasty food.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

My partner and I were struggling to find somewhere we wanted to go for lunch and ended up here, couldn't have been happier. Wide range of dishes available, salads, starters, afternoon tea, mains. Everything seemed to be freshly cooked including the bread. Very impressed, if we're ever back in Stratford, we will return!

Reviewed 13 April 2014

My partner and I stumbled along this gorgeous place whilst out for the day in Stratford. The owner could not have provided a better customer service and could not have been more helpful. The food was delicious and really reasonably priced. We will DEFINITELY come here again.

Highly recommended.