“Fabulous café” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mida Mediterranean Coffee House & Restaurant

Mida Mediterranean Coffee House & Restaurant
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous café”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

Stopped here for lunch with my husband and daughter and couldn’t ask for a nicer welcome. The owner made a huge fuss of my daughter which she loved and also gave her a slice of gateau on the house.

I had the morocco lamb burger and I must say it was the nicest burger I have ever eaten. Thoroughly enjoyed our visit and will return in August when we visit Stratford again.

Thank you Mida!!!! 

• Polish first
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“Coffee heaven”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

Whilst on a short break to Stratford, we found this restaurant by accident and called in for coffee. I am very fussy about my coffee and have to say that it was the best cup of coffee I have had in a very long time. Lovely strong, full bodied and flavoursome Americano with hot milk, It was refreshing to find an independent coffee house which serves far better coffee than the chains.
They also serve food but it was mid morning when we called in so too early for lunch.
The owner Mida Zouhou is a very friendly host.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom
“relaxing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

My partner and myself came to Stratford for a night away and called into this cafe for a coffee, seemed to need a clear out and tidy as it looked like it was desperate for a good spring clean but the food was great and so was the service

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Bristol, United Kingdom
“So friendly and good food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

I stopped by Mida on one of the first sunny spring days and the terrace was lovely. The owner is as welcoming as family you haven't seen for a while and the tajine reminded me a bit of the authentic north African food I'm used to. I would recommend to anyone who wants some human warmth and comforting food and tasty food.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food, excellent service, eclectic decore, wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

My partner and I were struggling to find somewhere we wanted to go for lunch and ended up here, couldn't have been happier. Wide range of dishes available, salads, starters, afternoon tea, mains. Everything seemed to be freshly cooked including the bread. Very impressed, if we're ever back in Stratford, we will return!