“Lovely surprise in Stratford Upon Avon”

Mida Mediterranean Coffee House & Restaurant
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We never expect good food in Stratford Upon Avon because of past experiences in both visiting and living there. However, we were pleasantly surprised by this warm, welcoming cafe. The food was tasty and the service exemplary and it wasn't over priced.
The owner was such a lovely man and I'll never forget an elderly customer's face as he escorted her to her table - he made her feel special and wanted.
We will return!

There are newer reviews for Mida Mediterranean Coffee House & Restaurant

Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

my partner and i decided on this restaurant for our lunch on a day out in stratford. we found the menu very reasonably priced and the food and welcoming staff all added to a wonderful dining experience.

the food was very tasty and it was lovely sitting outside in the sunshine listening to live guitar playing!!

a great lunch at a great price, with beautiful sights and music too!!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Stopped here for something to eat before a seeing a performance at RSC. We arrived just in time as it shuts around 5.30pm. Mida greeted us outside as we perused the menu but wasn't too pushy. As I'm Coeliac eating out is always fraught with danger. Mida was very accommodating and was happy to replace the croutons in my Caesar salad with baby new potatoes. He couldn't do enough to make sure everything was ok. Salad was absolutely delicious and just what I needed, something light before sitting for a couple of hours. We sat outside on a lovely day and it was a very pleasant experience all round. Heartily recommended.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I visited thus cafe on sat 5th July and sat outside the owner was very welcoming and the tea and milkshake were fine. I asked to use the toilet so ventured inside the toilets are up two flights of steps and to say it was filthy is an understatement the carpets and the restaurant room were disgusting they looked like they hadn't seen a cleaner in months. When I went to pay I could see the kitchen again filthy dishes near food utter chaos. I won't be going there again!!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Stopped for a coffee at this small restaurant, its a great place to people watch and listen to the local busker, great saxaphone player. The owner is very friendly and this creates a nice vibe, coffee was excellent. Only one downside.. the toilets were up two flights of stairs!!