“Great Afternoon Out”
Review of S&D Falconry

S&D Falconry
Reviewed 2 July 2014

This was bought for me as a gift and I wasn't disappointed. Its so nice to meet people so passionate about a subject and turn it into entertainment and that's what Steve and Debbie did best. The opportunity to see birds in flight and hold them and have enough time or photographs was great.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

I bought this day out for my husband for Christmas and went with him as a spectator. Thank you so much Steve and Debbie for sharing your wonderful Birds of Prey with us. Your love for your birds shines throughout the experience and we had a fantastic afternoon. We were so impressed by the way that you let younger children get to experience these birds close up. Also the sight of Molly and Alfie flying so close to us that we could feel the breeze of their wings will remain a happy memory of our time with you. Thank you again for looking after these magnificent birds so well.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Wow what an experience , having had this gift bought me for Christmas by my partner and with the weather against us i finally got to go on the 19th June and what a fantastic day it was WELL worth the wait ,my partner came along and enjoyed the experience as well even though he was a spectator . Steve and Debbie were most welcoming and managed to make an already exciting day even better, there knowledge and relationship with the birds is wonderful to see, Having the owls fly and land on my arm is one of the most memorable times i will remember. Tea or coffee and cake at the end with time for a chat also, there are toilet facilities too which i would like to add are not primitive at all :-) . I would highly recommend anyone to go and have this experience it was AMAZING . A big thank you to you both Steve and Debbie.
Sean Palmer And Debra Watson

1  Thank Deb W
Reviewed 20 June 2014

This half-day falconry experience was a birthday gift. I have to say it was one of my most memorable. I thought that I would just sit back and watch as Steve and Debbie brought out the owls and falcons, but each one of our group had the most brilliant hands on experience as the birds flew and swoop down on to our padded gloves. Everyone who wanted to got to have each of the five birds perched on our suitable protected arm. Each one has a personality of their own which came out during the morning.
The information was fantastic and all the more interesting as it was delivered with a great sense of humour by Steve.
All I can say I had a morning never to forget, Steve and Debbie shared their love of these birds with us and were generous with allowing us the handle them under their watchful eyes. All I can say is this was one of the most hands-on experience I have had in a long time. If you don't a close encounter with a falcon or owl you can just get a spectator's tickets as can children.
If you have a bucket list all I can say is that S&D Falconry is a must. What makes it outstanding is their knowledge, the hands-on experience and the wonderful sense of humour in which it is presented. A truly memorable morning which was finished off with tea and sandwiches at the nearby Yew Tree Craft Centre.

1  Thank HWoodSolihull
Reviewed 19 June 2014

My husband and I had a fantastic time this morning. The birds are clearly well cared for and Steve & Debbie have an excellent relationship with their birds and they make a good (and amusing) team. We had plenty of time to see/hold the birds and having them land on your arm was a beautiful experience. The two hours went quickly and we learned a lot about the birds in general and also about their individual personalities which was fascinating. I would definitely recommend this experience, especially via Groupon which is a really good deal. Thank you Steve and Debbie for a lovely morning, it was great to meet you and your birds. Oh and your recommendation for a pub to go to for a meal was a good one...and your toilets are perfectly fine and not primitive at all ;-)