“Walking is not enough... You'll wish you could kiss and cuddle them...”
Review of S&D Falconry

S&D Falconry
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

This is an amazing opportunity to admire and get real close to these magnificent birds. We laughed out loud with Stephen's and Debbie's jokes while we walked with 3 owls: Molly, Izzy and Alfie, photographed them landing on our gloved hands and learned about their peculiar habits. We all got the chance to walk all three owls and have all three fly to us. Plenty of time for photos and questions, even cake and a cuppa at the end! We'll be taking Mum and Dad next. You cannot beat walking an owl for your birthday.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I bought this voucher as a birthday present for my boyfriend and went along with him to take photos of the day as it said visitors were allowed. What wasn't clearly explained was that visitors had to pay £10!! It would have been cheaper to pay for a photo print taken by a professional. It was also a massive group of people so each participant doesn't get much time handling the birds of prey you just pay to listen to owner's life history which isn't really that interesting.

2  Thank Gringita14
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I am writing on behalf of my cousin who attended this attraction as a birthday treat from me. He wrote,
After having experienced an excellent two hours at the S & D Falconry experience I feel compelled to make my feelings known. The instructors were informative, lucid and willing to answer questions. Handling the birds was thrilling as were the demonstrations. Anyone considering attending in the future should not hesitate to do so.

2  Thank Chris B
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I bought this voucher for my Dad for Christmas . It was the perfect gift for an 80 year old who has had his fill of books and socks.
The weather was kind and the group not too big. Steve and Debbie made everyone welcome and made the whole morning a very informative and fun experience.
All the birds are well cared for and obviously loved . As a spectators even though we didn't hold the birds we were made to feel part of the experience and encouraged to ask questions and take photographs.
A thoroughly unforgettable experience suitable for all age groups. I will be visiting again.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

This was bought for me as a gift and I wasn't disappointed. Its so nice to meet people so passionate about a subject and turn it into entertainment and that's what Steve and Debbie did best. The opportunity to see birds in flight and hold them and have enough time or photographs was great.