“Chantelle is AMAZING!”

Premier Inn Stratford Upon Avon Waterways Hotel
Reviewed 16 November 2012

I stayed at this Premier Inn for a two day conference and decided to stay an extra night. The room was so comfortable and everything i could wish for. The breakfast was delicious too! I feel i have to single out the girl on reception, Chantelle. She couldn't do enough to make sure I had a carefree stay, always with a big smile and a "can do" attitude. The kind of service i would expect from a 5 star hotel! BRILLIANT!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (2,612)

Reviewed 15 November 2012

Thought location perfect for town centre and room 334 felt the best room in hotel. Top floor room overlooking the lock and down the street. Ate at the hotel evening meal for two and was good value with a good atmosphere. Staff very helpful in our chosimg of dishes.

Thankyou

Room Tip: Room 334 last room listed. Top froor overlooking the lock and down the street.
Reviewed 15 November 2012

we stayed here for two nights in november,and really enjoyed our stay..the rooms are very spacious and well designed and decorated,,the standard is as usual for a premier inn, warm clean and comfy.the evening meals were good ,hot and tasty,served by a friendly staff( peter and an amusing young lad called arthur) we didnt have breakfast because the mother in law only has tea and toast so at £8 odd its not worth it so we ate breakfast at a lovely cafe on henley st (henley tea rooms) just opposite bill shakespears birth place. its only ten minutes walk into town, so left the car at the hotel car park( £1 per day) certainly go again,well done all the staff,from reception to cleaners.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 November 2012

My husband has just told me that he has already done a review.........but as the travel agent in the family - I think it should be my words that count!!!!!!!!!!! Believe it or not, this is the first time I have ever entered a review on Trip Advisor. I really am a travel agent and hate it when we advise clients to go to a particular hotel and then they read that a client had a bad experience because the pillows were hard, or they got charged for parking! However, after staying at this Premier Inn, I have to write a glowing report. I have only once ever stayed at a premier for 1 night so it was a more or less new experience for us. We only booked it, because there was one of their spectactular deals and my hubby has been nagging me trying to persuade me that there is life after Las Vegas 5* hotels or cruises! We arrived at the hotel and were greeted by the most fantastic guy on reception called Luke, who immediately offered us more help then we could ever need. He was fantastic - giving us directions, offering suggestions..............I cannot rave enough............and even more important, there was nobody watching over him...........so if he had all but ignored us......nobody would have been any the wiser. The hotel was genuinley gorgeous. I was expecting nothing more than a base, where you used the room only for sleeping, but instead, we found an on-site gorgeous restaurant (was expecting one connected - not actually off the lobby), The room was a great size and apart from the meagre storage space (realistically they are not expecting people to stay for more than 1 or 2 nights) was as good as some supposed 4 star hotel rooms in Europe. All of the staff fell over themselves (we only got Luke's name - hence he gets mentioned but there were other people who were so friendly and helpful) all of the time, and the location was superb with a walk of about 6 minutes to the town centre. Parking was £1.00 for 24 hours if you were staying at the hotel so no rip off there. All in all, the most wonderful experience and we have already told family and friends that they can feel safe to book the most wonderful Premier Inn in a fantastic place to visit. Stratford itself is just gorgeous and well worth visiting. My first Trip Advisor Review and 100%............I give it 100%.

Reviewed 14 November 2012

Fantastic Brand new Hotel.Large Bedroom.Lovely Restaurant in Hotel.Staff very helpful.
Located approx 5 min walk to start of town.Less than 10 mins walk to Shakespere's house.Can't fault in anyway.Great hotel if you are visiting Stratford upon Avon.

Room Tip: Great hotel.Sorry there isn't a pool.
Reviewed 12 November 2012

Fantastic hotel , we returned to stay here after a great weekend a few months ago. Staff are so helpful and very child friendly - nothing is too much trouble. Immaculate rooms. Great value food. Perfect location! A***** hotel ! Couldn't recommend it more !

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 November 2012

My wife and I stayed for 2 nights having managed to book at the incredible offer price of £19 per night. We went to see "The Merry Wives of Windsor" at the RSC. It only takes 10/15 minutes to walk to the RSC. The Hotel is very clean and modern and was a bargin at the price. The breakfast was good on both days and because on the first morning they were not very busy our breakfast was cooked to order, even better than normal.
I can also recommend "The Merry Wives of Windsor" which was top class and had us laughing out loud at times.

Room Tip: Looking over the canal is very pleasant