and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Stratford Upon Avon Waterways Hotel
Reviewed 7 April 2013

I stayed here with my four year old daughter during a short midweek break in the Easter holidays. I was very impressed with the quality of the rooms and the service. Hotel is just a short ten minute walk into the town centre. Overall very good for the price paid.

1  Thank 347ClaireG
Paul L, Manager at Premier Inn Stratford Upon Avon Waterways Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2013

Thank you for reviewing your recent visit at our hotel. I was pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay and the service provided was of a high standard. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 6 April 2013

Chose to stay here with friends before heading into the Cotswolds for work. Very new hotel, ample parking, very close to the city. Good nightlife nearby and takeaways. Great rooms, good security, one of the best Premier Inns I've stayed at. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank akhtarsaifullah

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel following your recent stay. We pride ourselves on clean, comfortable and affordable accomodation so I am pleased to read that we provided all of the above. Keep a look out for further off at Premier Inn and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 6 April 2013

A lovely new clean hotel which is well managed and organised with a team of fantastic people working throughout the hotel. The hotel is only fairly new and still feels new which goes in its favour in all respects. The restaurant is lovely and overlooks the canal. The buffet breakfast is well managed with a lovely friendly man (the tall one with glasses you know who you are) keeping it well stocked up and working so efficiently to ensure people don't have to wait around which is just lovely. The majority of the waiting on staff are lovely but Hutch stands out a mile and is so efficient it is untrue so if you are lucky enough to get him then you'll have a lovely meal. Make sure you book the meal deal as prices at this hotel are high and work out such good value on the meal deal that it really is silly not to. My only two negatives about this hotel are 1) the mattress was uncomfortable and I could feel springs or whatever digging into me and 2) the room was very hot especially at night. Now actually these negatives are quite big things considering it is a hotel but as I am reviewing the overall experience they become relatively small due to the fact that we had such a lovely stay despite this. I also mentioned on reception that the bed was very hard and was there anything they could do to help and he immediately suggested an extra duvet and phoned housekeeping while we were there to get one sent up. Overall a fantastic hotel with a lovely restaurant in a perfect slightly out of centre location. Well done Premier Inn if they were all like this one I would never stay anywhere else.

1  Thank sparkles9

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to our hotel. I was delighted to read that you found our hotel to be clean and well managed and I will pass on your kind words to Hutch and to the rest of our team. Premier Inn offer lots of great deals to make your stay affordable and I am glad you found the Meal Deal did just that. I would also like to thank you for your feedback in regards to the bed and room temperature, Premier Inn take all guest feedback seriously and are constantly looking at ways to improve our guests experience. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 5 April 2013

This hotel is great as its only a 10 min walk into the center of Stratford Upon Avon! The hotel is relaxing and the staff are very friendly and helpful. Parking is great too as its only £1 for 24 hrs.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

I was glad to read that you had an enjoyable stay at Premier Inn Stratford Upon Avon Waterways and that you found our location convenient. I will pass on your kind words to our team. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 5 April 2013

The hotel was nice. I didn't quite know what to expect from Premier Inn but they met my basic expectations of a hotel anyhow. The hotel is in a good location; no more than 10 minutes walk from the train station and town centre (for slow walkers) and 4 minutes by car.
The beds were lovely. I don't normally sleep well in hotels...but I had no problem here.
The breakfast was good - all you can eat buffet for under £9 kids eat free. Good choice of food and you can get items done exactly how you like it. Staff are friendly and helpful.
We enjoyed our stay. We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

I was delighted to read that your first experience of Premier Inn was of such a high standard for you and that you found our location to be so convenient for your need. At Premier Inn we pride ourselves on providing clean, comfortable and affordabe accomodation for our guests and hope that you will stay in our hotels again. Look out for more great offers at Premier Inn via our website. We look forward to seeing again.

Reviewed 5 April 2013

Most enjoyable stay at waterways ideally situated for our needs very hard to fault the hotel
and ils ameniaties would definately stay here again The room itself was of a
very high standard of cleanliness the staff our always helpful and friendly in our experience
of staying at premier inn hotels the meals are excellent value for money

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank johnboy410

Thank you taking the time to review our hotel. I was pleased to hear that we met your needs and expectations in all areas from the cleanliness of the hotel to your experience in our Thyme restaurant. I was also happy to read that you found our staff approachable and freindly and I will pass on your kind words to our team here at Premier Inn Stratford Upon Avon Waterways. We will hopefully see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 April 2013

The Premier Inn at The Waterways in Stratford Upon Avon was a pleasure to stay in, but the picture that is in the advertisement is a little miss leading, the hotel is in the middle of a retail park yet the picture, to me, looks like its a bit remote, we stayed at this hotel for 3 nights over easter 2013, the staff were excellent & made our stay enjoyable, we had breakfast & evening meal at the hotels restaurant, the food was great, although there was a little wait for breakfast because in my opinion the restaurant is a little to small for the amount of guests it caters for, but the wait was not to long & the food was worth waiting for. I was in a party of 4 & we all enjoyed the hotel, the area & our stay, a big thank you to the staff.

Room Tip: we were on the second floor with an older couple with walking difficulties, the lifts were fine.