“Lovely hotel...will definitely go back!”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Stratford Upon Avon Waterways Hotel
Reviewed 5 February 2014

We stayed at The Premier Inn waterways hotel last weekend and had a lovely time.
We have never stayed in one before but had heard good things so we tried it and was not disappointed... We were greeted by warm, friendly, happy staff who told us where to park (£3 for 24hours directly outside the hotel is great value) and they also showed us how to check in quickly.
The rooms were spacious, clean and the most comfiest beds ever! I have never slept so well to be honest. The bar is very reasonable as is the restaurant downstairs.
We will definitely be returning as enjoyed it so much :)

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Paul L, Manager at Premier Inn Stratford Upon Avon Waterways Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Great news to hear you enjoyed your stay with us here at Stratford Upon Avon Waterways Premier Inn.
We are thrilled that your first experience was such a great one and hopefully, the first of many. We hope to see you here at Stratford Upon Avon Premier Inn in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Stratford Upon Avon Waterways Hotel

Reviewed 31 January 2014

This hotel ranks along with London Docklands as the best Premier Inn we have stayed at, and we have stayed at quite a few!
The Hotel was "spotless" & all the staff we encountered were very polite & genuinely friendly. It is wrong to pick out one member of staff but Hutch at breakfast time went out of his way to give us ideas and literature on what to do on a rainy Sunday and even arranged a umbrella for us to loan if required.
In conclusion I would like to say that this Hotel is a credit to the staff and the Management of Premier Inns.

Room Tip: Ask for a canal facing room.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Paul L, Manager at Premier Inn Stratford Upon Avon Waterways Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2014

Many thanks for your superb review following your recent stay at the Stratford Upon Avon Waterways Premier Inn. I am very pleased to read that the whole team provided excellent service and you thoroughly enjoyed your stay..
We very much look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

Just recently had an overnight stay at this Premier Inn with 12 other work colleges and I must say not one of us had absolutely, nothing to complain about ( and we have a few moaners in our team )!!!so please please listen when I say it was great, WELL DONE, but more to the point Dont change a thing !!!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We pride ourselves on delivering world class service to all our guests and I am pleased that you and you colleagues enjoyed your stay at the Stratford Upon Avon Waterways Premier Inn.
The team and myself look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Have stayed here many times before but not over new year as usually go Brighton. However glad we did the reception let us check in early as had been doing quiet bit travelling over Christmas, we had canal view which we asked for, last couple times stayed did request but did not get one so was very pleased. We ate both nights in restaurant food excellent so good I had ribs both nights :)hutch or hodge can't remember what it was was excellent they all was actually, even had breakfast both mornings too, chef even had good chat with you. Overall we luv this premier and will be returning in March. Only negative would be is for housekeeping to acknowledge you & smile, we asked for some extra tea and was given a cup lol. Reception was very good helped me set up wifi on my I pad as useless on things like that my daughter was out of the country & I wanted FaceTime her ;)what more can I say just excellent team well done

Room Tip: Canal view at back is good
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your recent stay in our hotel
I am delighted that you had yet another pleasant stay with us and that you found our team members friendly and welcoming and they provided an excellent standard of service.
We very much look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

Think this hotel is great. Love it's location an the room are really nice. I've stayed in this hotel lots of times with my wife an it's only couple minute walk to the town cente . We will be staying again because we both love this hotel an location

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for coming back to us and for your great review here at Stratford Upon Avon Waterways Premier Inn. I'm glad that you had a wonderful stay and hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here from 22nd December 2013 for two nights. The hotel was easy to find, and there was plenty of parking on site which was £3 all day, I would have loved the parking to be included as I had to remember to pay another £3 before the ticket ran out or I would have a big fine to pay.
The staff were friendly and approachable and it was very quiet on arrival. We were staying above the 1st floor which I had pacifically phoned up prior to our arrival and requested as I have heard the 1st floor can be a bit noisy. I had also requested that we have a canal view but this wasn't what we had received but it wasn't too much of a fuss.
The room was lovely and clean and a really good size, with use of an arm chair, desk and TV. There was use of a kettle for tea, which was lovely but the kettle took a good 20 minutes to boil but I'm not one to complain over petty things such as this. We requested more tea and milk from reception which they gave us straight away without a further charge to the room.
There was a lot of useful information in the room, for example we saw on the bed notice that if we required firmer pillows we may request them from the reception, and if we wanted fresh towels we may unless we wanted to help the environmental factors and just keep our used ones, plus there was plenty more information about the local area down stairs by reception.
The beds were comfy, heat control was fine, TV signal was great and the shower/bathroom facilities were lovely and clean, providing us with some body wash/shampoo attached to the wall.
We did not eat at the hotel, due to the expense and knowing the local area anyway we knew where to go in the town for food.
Overall a lovely and pleasant stay here, very quiet and clean :) I would recommend a stay here if you require a not so expensive hotel only a 15 minute or less walk into the town centre. I had a browse at others before choosing this one and it does really well for budget, last time I stayed at the Travel Lodge and I would defiantly tell anyone to stay here over there.

Room Tip: Pior to arriving try and request a room, on any level above level 1. Try and ask for a canal view to...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

I am delighted that you had such a pleasant stay with us and that you found our location excellent, our team members friendly and welcoming.
Hope to welcome you back.

Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

Two night stay as a family with 2 teenagers
, lovely hotel, clean and well maintained. Excellent restaurant 10/10, would stay again, highly recommended. Good car park space, close to the sightseeing perfect for our short stay. Well worth a stay and dine in the restaurant

Stayed: July 2013

Thank you so much for writing such a positive review following your recent stay at our hotel.
Our aim is to provide excellent service, food and accommodation yet remain price fair so I am glad you felt our restaurant and hotel provided good value for money and excellent service.
We hope to welcome you back at the Premier Inn Stratford Upon Avon Waterways in the near future.