“Good for a weekend stay”

Premier Inn Stratford Upon Avon Waterways Hotel
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Premier In has two locations in Stratford Upon Avon. We actually booked this one in error not realisign that. However regardless the location was still great great, the hotel itself - comfortable - the only issue really was noise from other guests (children running around). I would however stay at either PI in stratfor again. Be warned however parking is on a pay and display basis. it cost us £3 per day on this occasion.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Jen E, Manager at Premier Inn Stratford Upon Avon Waterways Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear Phil H,

Thank you for your review of our Premier Inn..
I am pleased you came across us by chance.. And you enjoyed your stay I with us. We do operate a silent night policy within the hotel so my nights team are often checking the corridors for noise.. I can't apologise enough that on this occasion we must of missed the noise caused by some other guests.. Thank you very much for your feedback though.
I hope to see you again soon..

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Stratford Upon Avon Waterways Hotel

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Enjoyed our stay, we booked two rooms for one night. Very comfortable stay, walked into stratford town via the canal, ok for walkers but tricky ups and down ramps, not good for baby's (wheels!) but nice to avoid the traffic that we had on return to hotel. We wanted a meal so tried to get in the restaurant, we were told it was fully booked until 8:45 which was way too late with baby! We asked to stop in the bar area, no problem they said. Our only gripe was the restaurant had 3 tables of four free, the men stayed down in the bar until 11pm the tables were free all night. Perhaps when people book a meal they should pay a small deposit, incase they change there minds and eat in town leaving tables for people who want to eat in!

Dear Herbys123,

Thank you for your recent review on our hotel..
I am so pleased you were happy with the location of our Premier Inn.. We are very fortunate.
I would like to apologise though for not being able to fit you in to our Thyme restaurant & you required time. Unfortunately we don't have the largest of restaurants & we like to ensure that our guests have the best experience..
We do try and advice all of our guests to reserve a table on check in so we can do our best to accommodate you..
I hope to see you again soon at Waterways..

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I must admit when I booked to stay at The Premier Inn Waterways I was expecting a tiny room with not much else but I was proved wrong. The rooms are in fact spacious enough for what you need, very clean, some with great views over the water and include tv and coffee/tea making facilities. The beds are also really comfortable. The hotel is located within 5 minutes walking distance from the City Centre and their car park is a fantastic charge for 24 hours parking compared to a lot of others in the town which are really expensive. The hotel operates a 'Shhhh No Noise' policy for all of upstairs, so you should be guaranteed a great night's sleep. There is also a bar downstairs and they have a restaurant. A great hotel with a great location.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the water - the views are much better
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Jen E, Manager at Premier Inn Stratford Upon Avon Waterways Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear Tracey,

Thank you very much for your recent review of our hotel..
I am very pleased that our silent night policy is working within the hotel & you did indeed have a great night sleep - we matched our promise which I am very pleased about..
We hope to see you again soon at Waterways..

Reviewed 6 May 2014

As always an almost perfect nights sleep. Lovely room and fab location alongside the canal, just 5 mins walk into Stratford.
Clean room, friendly staff and easy hotel to find given good instructions.
Thanks Premier Inn

Dear ryanphillip,

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel..
What does concern me is that you stated you had 'an almost perfect nights sleep'.. We strive to ensure you feel brilliant through a great nights sleep and I wonder what it was that didn't quite make it perfect?
Your are more then welcome for your stay.. And I hope you choose us to stay with again...

Reviewed 6 May 2014

We arrived to an extremely prompt check in. I had called a few days before to request a room on the 3rd floor overlooking the canal and this was done. All of the staff were fabulous the whole weekend and went out of their way to help. In particular the chap on Reception (Viotri?!) and Hutch were extremely helpful, as were some of the others, but I didn't catch their names! We would have no hesitation in staying again - we normally use the Central hotel, but my son much preferred this one, the views of the canal were a bonus and the hotel was quiet & clean and onsite parking for £3 for 24 hours is very good value and only a 5 minute walk into town. Well done Premier Inn!

Dear Sally,

Thank you so much for your recent review of our hotel...

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us & that Viorel & Hutch made your stay that extra special. They love putting the guests at the heart of everything they do.
I have passed your kind comments on to them personally..
We are in an ideal location for the town centre & I hope that will persuade you to book with us again soon..

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Good location next to canal lovely walk into town right down into basin or a shorter walk down road into shops lovelly to just park the car and leave it alone. Staff were really good looked after us very well

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear sandrabarton,

Thank you for your recent review of our Premier Inn.

We constantly strive to ensure we make our guests feel brilliant through a great nights sleep.. I am glad we delivered this purpose & kept out brand promise.
My team love putting their guests at the heart of everything they do..
I hope to see you soon again at Waterways..

Reviewed 6 May 2014

stayed here with husband and two kids - as with all premier inns I've stayed in - this one was consistently good - love the breakfast - staff really friendly and really nice and clean. I shall be staying in with Premier Inn again - you know what you are going to get each time.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear cstainsby,

Thank you for your lovely review of our Premier Inn..
I am so glad that we lived up to your expectation of Premier Inn & we are consistent in delivering our brand promise of ensuring you feel brilliant through a great nights sleep...
Hope to see you again soon..