“Superb”

Fox and Goose Country Inn Restaurant
Reviewed 5 January 2013

Went to the fox and goose for a birthday lunch. Atmosphere was lovely and friendly. Easy to find and plenty of parking.

The bar staff were very helpful and welcoming. We had a sandwich lunch; sandwich, chips and salad (for about £7) and it was loads. Could have had a 2 course meal for £9.

Very reasonable and delicious food - recommend the roast beef and horseradish.

Will definitely go again.

Reviewed 9 May 2012

I was looking forward to going to this pub doh, it was a disaster of rubbish food and passive aggressive management. First of all we were told there was no childrens menu thats fine but within 5 minutes the same person was offering a childrens menu to another group, nice touch i thought NOT.
Then my meal turned up it was so far past well done it was shocking, but mistakes happen and they agreed to re-cook my meal this time it was just blimming awful. But instead of the manager giving good service and offering something else or a free drink etc, i just got the 'nobody else has complained' aggressive and defensive behaviour, and they charged me for the chips that came with the meal. I have travelled all over the world so i know im not a complainer just a friend maker. This def in my top 10 worst pubs/bars i have ever been too.