“In Greece only missing the beach!!”
Review of El Greco

El Greco
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
worcester
“In Greece only missing the beach!!”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Came here for Sunday lunch. Sat outside in the sunshine and had a mythos and ouzo and could have easily been in Greece just needed a beach! Beautiful food and very attentive. Fixed price menu fantastic value for money.
Thanks fleur and team we will be back

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
Alcester, United Kingdom
“Delicious authentic Greek food”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I visited El Greco in May with my fiance and his family for my fiance's birthday. We were greeted warmly on arrival and staff had thoughtfully decorated our table with birthday balloons!

We ordered from the Prix Fixe menu, which given the huge portion sizes was incredibly good value for a three course meal. I chose the spanacopitas (spinach and feta cheese parcels) to start - three generously sized and very tasty filo pastry parcels with a tzatziki dip and side salad - to be honest I would have left the restaurant satisfied just after the starter!

I chose the kleftiko for my main course, which was an enormous lamb shank slow cooked in a tomato sauce and served with vegetables. The meat just fell off the bone and the rich sauce was full of flavour.

Finally, we all finished up with the "sugar and spice" dessert, a portion of baklava and kataifi (sweet Greek pastries) with honeycomb ice cream to finish. Everything was absolutely delicious and we all left absolutely full to the brim!

Despite that I have been to a few of the Greek islands on holiday in the past, I thought this was the best Greek meals I've ever had. That, coupled with the very friendly service, is more than enough for a five-star review in my opinion!

1 Thank missylisa
Derby, United Kingdom
“A great Greek experience in Stratford”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Had a wonderful evening at El Greco. Was greeted with "happy birthday" balloons which is a lovely touch, and a complimentary birthday glass of bubbly later. Our waitress was great (Greek lady with blonde hair in pony tail) and very efficient, friendly and knowledgable about food and wine. Greek Mezze meal was delicious and lots of it! Watched 2 of the waitresses do some Greek dancing half-way through the night which added to the atmosphere. All in all we had a brilliant evening and would definitely go back to, or recommend, El Greco. Cannot fault it in any way.

Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Superb”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

First time, lovely staff our waiter was just great... A young tall man, very helpful and knowledgable, a pleasure to meet. The food was fantastic, plenty of it, all just lovely and better than expected. What a great place. I hope it stays for a long time, the rest of the staff were lovely, all smiling and welcoming...., all in all a lovely night out, great food, great service and a lovely atmosphere...

Oh yes I split a whole bowl of olives on the floor and the waiter shot over as I collected them and ensured me it happened all the time! Upstairs there was riot going on, singing and dancing... Sounded great.

My advice, go there!,,

Attleborough, United Kingdom
“Friendly family Resturant”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

What a lovely friendly place and very helpful too. The food was faultless and full of flavour, if i was to be negative it would be that the portions are on the large size, so make sure you're hungry!
Very good value for money. There was two of us, we had 3 courses and wine for £46
Would go back if in Stratford upon Avon again
There is outside seating too