“Not as expected”

Dining options: Reservations
Leicester
“Not as expected”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Having eaten and enjoyed the food at Pizza Hut previously we felt a bit disappointed here. The tables were sticky and the 'all you can eat salad' bar was very poor, not a great deal of choice and some of the food looked past it's best. The pizza however was really nice. Service was fair too.

Visited April 2014

Warwickshire, United Kingdom
“Pizza Buffet”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Surprisingly enough I have never visited a Pizza Hut before, so thought it was about time we tried it, so we went in the week for the lunch time buffet.

The restaurant is located in a good retail shopping centre in Stratford-upon-Avon with lots of other places to eat. There is plenty of parking and good disabled access.

A good selection of pizzas and a couplke of pasta dishes, with a nice range of salads, dressings and help yourself coke/pepsi etc. We tried a little bit of most of the dishes and salads and it was lovely. Next time I go I would like to have less of the mains and make room for the ice cream which is that lovely soft ice cream.

The staff were all very helpful and plenty of them around if we needed any help.

I enjoyed this visit and can't wait to go again.

• Visited May 2014
UK
“Poor food ”
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Went around 4 pm not that busy but very noisy music and it was cold asked to move from first table as we were seated under the air con unit . Order taken went to salad bar sat down to eat it , something was definitely off , tasted disgusting I suspect the chilli oil mentioned it to the waitress who wasn't bothered , my child's garlic bread was forgotten , another table who ordered after us had their main course before us, starter of chicken arrived , it looked anaemic and very unappetising my son couldn't eat it . Mains arrived my pizza was a joke no cheese, greasy undercooked base , you would find better in the freezer aisle . I spoke to the Manager who took great delight in telling me the pizza was fine the cheese is measured out to their standard , he told me nothing was wrong with salad it must be me ?!?! I'm not suggesting the customer is always right but on this occasion I'm afraid I was, the food was disgraceful and not a pleasant way to end the afternoon. Really poor management, really poor food completely different to any other Pizza Hut I have ever eaten in . Will never eat in a Pizza Hut again. On the plus side at least they didn't charge me for the untouched pizza !

1 Thank UkHammy
Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cramped, uncomfortable and way too loud”
Reviewed 31 January 2014

We decided to grab a pizza this evening so went to Pizza Hut on the Maybird..... VERY briefly!
On walking through the door we were met by so much noise that we couldn't hear the waiter who spoke to us.
The noise seemed to be coming from a number of tables, buy mostly from a group of 10+ young girls who appeared to be having a screaming competition!
We were initially offered a table right next to the noisy group, but luckily another table was available in a corner the other side from the girls. Despite this neither of us could hear each other over the large amount of shouting that seemed to be coming from everywhere.... rather than risk hearing damage we decided to leave before the waiter even had a chance to RETURN!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank zippyioa
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Wasn't the best or worst”
Reviewed 5 December 2013 via mobile

We had never eaten here before so we thought why not. And now we know why not the place is too small for the amount of people on a evening even the staff have trouble navigating the cramped areas never mind customers as well the heat was ridiculous and after about half hour the staff just got bored and clearly uninterested but with the heat and customers there I can barely blame them fpr feeling like that. But on the upside the pizza and salad was spot on so can't complain about that.