“Excellent lunch venue”

Cuisines: Fast food, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 15 May 2014

My husband and I, together with a visiting friend, stopped here for lunch today and it was great! I had the brie and bacon on ciabatta, my husband had a BLT baguette and our friend had the ham and cheese salad, all freshly made and delivered to our table with the utmost courtesy. As it was a lovely day we sat in the courtyard at the back; it's always nice to be able to east al fresco. Would not hesitate to recommend this excellent cafe in the heart of Stratford and will certainly go back again on our next visit.

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Looking all over startford on my first visit their for a nice place to grab lunch. After a while we found this little cafe/bistro and wasn't disappointed, a lot of choice and food was well presented and tasted gorgeous. Served with a smile which you don't get as much as you should these days. Couldn't fault anything about place menu food staff anything. Only thing dessert was bit pricey but still worth it would come from Sutton coldfield again to here for lunch

Reviewed 13 May 2014

After tea and cakes in the afternoon, we didn't need a big dinner. Just a nice savoury bite to get us through an evening of theatre. We had the quiche which was absolutely lovely. Funny thing was, they do even have a Theatre menu. Although that was too much for us at that time. We will consider this a next time.

Lovely guys, good plate of food (quiche came with salad!) and a fair price.
We left smiling.

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

I think all cafes and restaurants in Stratford-upon-Avon are special thanks to the atmosphere of the city. This one is one of those that makes you feel warm and lovely. It was cold outside and together with my friend we just popped in it. It was a very small and friendly place. We had a "tall" glass of tea (was very tasty) and victoria sponge. My feeling was that I want to go out and then come again.

Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

We were looking for somewhere to get a 'quick bite to eat'. What a perfect place! We were warmly welcomed and served really lovely food. We had jacket potatoes, a panini (with the best tasting ham ever, according to the youngest in our party) and a chicken and leek pie. All scrummy and beautifully presented. We will definitely visit there again. Thank you very much.