“Lemon & raspberry slice best thing ever”
Review of No 37 cafe

No 37 cafe
Cuisines: Fast food, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Had a lovely lunch here today.Very busy but staff stayed friendly and cheerful and worked very hard. The best bit though was the lemon and raspberry slice. It was very lemony, very light with a gorgeous warm topping. My only disappointment was that I'd agreed to share it before I'd tasted it! I hope there will be some left tomorrow to take home.

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

We had a table right next to the cash register and was a little worried we wouldn't enjoy it that much due to lots of people come up to pay...but turned out we had the best table in the place. The owner was there and he was chatting to us the whole time about the area, England, or trip and Australia. It was very enjoyable. The food was great, very fresh and service was faultless. Great location and great for a simple lunch, sandwiches, pies, salads, etc

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Probably not. A perfect lunch stop, with Rolls Royce sandwiches, which are reasonably priced. I genuinely thought, after queueing for a while, that it'd take ages to get my food, but it didn't and when it arrived, it was well worth the queue. It's popular and that's for good reason.

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

My wife and I regularly eat lunch in this great little café. We always receive a warm welcome and enjoy the spectacular food at very reasonable prices. The location is superb and the service is legendary.

2  Thank AronCowles
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

The place is cute inside and the staff is exceptionally friendly. My chicken BBQ panini was pretty good. The salad that came with it had no dressing, and I don't generally like the cole slaw and Lays type potato chips that came with it.

The soup of the day was Tomato Basil and it was exceptional. She had the quiche Lorraine, and the half chicken salami and pesto mayo sandwich and said it was excellent.