“Gone down hill”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Gone down hill”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Really enjoyed my first meal here but not very impressed with the second. Also I did not like the way the ' boss' was treating the young people employed there. Very sharp and hostile. The third time I went in, I thought the food looked sad and decided to leave. As I left boss shouted very unpleasantly at me. I would never go back there!

• Visited August 2014
3 Thank Pandorapus

Leicester
“Overpriced & unfriendly”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

The food is average & over priced. The older manager man is very rude to people he works with & to customers. The others that worked there were very nice & friendly.

• Visited July 2014
4 Thank Simons1234
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Great Place!”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Discovered this place last year and visited again today on a return visit to Stratford.
Great atmosphere, friendly staff and excellent service. Food is always delicious and well presented. I had the tuna melt Panini and my husband had the chicken, cheese and bbq sauce Panini. I would love to eat there more often as everything on the menu looks great and I always have trouble deciding what to have!! There is a courtyard at the back for when the weather is good and they have a 'takeaway' service if you want to go and eat by the river - very close by. Lovely place.

• Visited August 2014
Hinckley, United Kingdom
“Poor hygiene”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Whist the food was good, the hygiene left a lot to be desired. The food was prepared in full view of customers by staff wearing not gloves. There handled all the ingredients and never washed their hands between preparations. Also the owner was very rude to his staff who were under pressure due to the volume of customers.
We would never return to this outlet again.

Visited August 2014
2 Thank Terry02140
“Fabulous food and atmosphere”
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Had lunch here on a busy Saturday with my husband, parents in law and our 2 year old daughter. The food arrived quickly and was fabulous, the staff were efficient and friendly, a highchair was provided for our daughter and the price of the food was very reasonable.

All 5 of us enjoyed a wonderful lunch in the garden, this restaurant has a lovely welcoming atmosphere and we would highly recommend!

1 Thank Joanna C