“Delightful!”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
England
“Delightful!”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Fantastic meal in lovely surroundings. The food is beautiful to look at as well as eat. The prices are comparable with gastro pub prices so I was able to relax and enjoy selecting my meal. I chose thai mussels followed by tamarind duck and both were delightful. Top marks go for styling and presentation. Two niggles though...my husband ordered lamb but was given chicken in error. Once the waitress knew of the mistake, it was corrected quickly. My other niggle may be purely cultural but our first course plates were cleared away (well three anyway) before one of us had finished eating. Personally I didn't like this and I felt we were being rushed. However, the food was a delight and I would not hesitate to recommend this charming restaurant.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Patricia H

Newcastle, United Kingdom
“Great service and food”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Duck spring rolls were a fabulous starter, followed by lamb shank dish (can't remember the name!) and chicken dish, also can't remember but never mind the name, it's all in the flavour - superb!!! excellent portion sizes. Be sure to check what comes with your choice as I ordered rice unnecessarily as my lamb shank dish came with potatoes and vegetables. For my personal taste, the veggies were a little undercooked but the service was excellent and overall the food was very good. Wish this was in my home town, I'd go every week!!!

Visited June 2014
London
“Excellent Thai”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Sightseeing day in Stratford-Upon-Avon and then lovely dinner at Giggling Squid. We were a hungry group of four and this was the best place we could have chosen. Our starters were delicious; mine tom kha soup, very tasty, although I regretted not ordering the spicier one, the rest had salt and pepper squid, moo ping and chicken satay. Then the mains, mine red duck curry, very good, however couldn't finish due to the duck being very fat, the rest had lamb shank, paneang chicken and sea bass pad chai. Everyone was truly satisfied and we had no space for desserts. This is really good and highly recommended place to eat. The bill came to £109 for all the food, two beers, lemonade and rose. Enjoy.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Shabtique
“Great everything”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

I took my mum for a meal here and everything was just fabulous. The staff were very polite and the food was just great everything was amazing. We noticed a table next to us had their food delivered and it smelt a little burnt before the staff gave it to the table they noticed this and took t away straight away. Great service!

Nantwich, United Kingdom
“Lunch Time Thai Tapas”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

A new experience but a very enjoyable one.My wife and I both loved the different dishes that were served.The staff were friendly and explained the dishes which were all delicious a little to much for lunch time.My only small complaint would be the service charge that was added,i found this annoying as i always leave a tip and it would been more than the charge.
If i was ever in Stratford again i don't think i would visit here again because of this although the food was good.Perhaps they should look at this charge.

Dennis W