“Greeted with a bow”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Came here with my friend who was back from Uni before going off to the cinema. We allowed two hours for the meal when in reality we only needed one as the service was super fast, meals came within 5 mins of ordering and with amazing service from the staff. We are both students so don't have a lot so we were pleased to see our meals come to under £20 each!

1  Thank horseluver2709 .

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Went for a post theatre meal. At 9.30pm the restaurant was relatively busy but we were given a nice seat by the window without a booking

Service was friendly and incredibly fast! I would say it took less than 10 minutes to bring the main course out, the food was tasty and piping hot.

Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

We were staying in Stratford and a local B&B owner recommended Giggling Squid to our friends. We're very glad he did. The food was amongst some of the best Thai I've eaten; flavoursome and a good variety of dishes. Service was good and efficient. What more can you ask for. Looking at some of the negative reviews I draw the conclusion that the local incumbent Thai establishments are rattled; they need to be. Apparently Giggling Squid are an emerging chain of Thai restaurants, I'm looking forward to them coming to where we live.

1  Thank CJC555
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Go to Stratford upon Avon probably twice a month and have walked past this restaurant many times. Booked a table for 4 with friends on a Friday evening. Restaurant was very busy and wondered what the service would be like. All I can say is nothing to worry about as this was probably the best service and attention I have had in a restaurant for some years. No long waits for food as soon as glass was nearly empty the staff asked if we wanted another drink. Food was all bought out piping hot by two staff and was excellent. Overall a very nice evening and we will all be returning.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Fantastic meal in lovely surroundings. The food is beautiful to look at as well as eat. The prices are comparable with gastro pub prices so I was able to relax and enjoy selecting my meal. I chose thai mussels followed by tamarind duck and both were delightful. Top marks go for styling and presentation. Two niggles though...my husband ordered lamb but was given chicken in error. Once the waitress knew of the mistake, it was corrected quickly. My other niggle may be purely cultural but our first course plates were cleared away (well three anyway) before one of us had finished eating. Personally I didn't like this and I felt we were being rushed. However, the food was a delight and I would not hesitate to recommend this charming restaurant.

1  Thank Patricia H