“Superb B&B”
Review of White-Sails

and 1 more site!
White-Sails
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Great B&B, brilliant location for Stratford racecourse, and within walking distance of central Stratford.

Rooms were immaculate and modern.

Breakfast absolutely top-notch.

Staff very accommodating and made you feel at home.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

My wife and I stayed for two nights. During this time we did feel like a King and Queen as nothing and I mean nothing was too much trouble for our hosts Philip and Chiung-Wen.
In fact I tried to find fault as nothing is faultless but I can honestly say that there was nothing wrong.
Our room had air conditioning which was a god send given the really hot weather.
The breakfasts were to die for, I really loved your peaches and if you are staying have a go, they are delicious.
We had some fun trying to guess which country Philip came from, I won't spoil it for you but as a clue he is not from a country that has orange shirts.
Chieung-Wen is a little easier to place but we even got this wrong also.
I would like to thank our hosts for making this place so lovely and I can fully understand that the White-Sails occupies the number one spot here on Trip Advisor in Stratford and to top it all we had the privilege of staying here.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

My husband booked this lovely boutique B and B for my surprise 50th birthday. What a gem.rooms are spacious and well appointed the bathroom was fabulous with a huge shower double washbasin unit and lovely large feature bath. And there were so many lovely little touches. The patrons Phillip and Chiung Wen are the most friendly and caring people. You really know they have real passion for their venture. My husband raved about the breakfast. He said it was one of the best he had ever had anywhere in the world. They were so accommodating in helping hubby to arrange a surprise party for me and my friends. They really could not have done more. What a difference it is to feel like your business is important and what you want mattered. I cannot thank both of them enough. So will definitely recommend it to all of my friends and clients. Perfect for when you do not want a faceless corporate hotel. Thank you both for making my birthday so very special. Tracey

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Just stayed for 4 nights we were well looked after and felt very "at home" with Phillip & Chiung-Wen. Wonderful friendly hosts it was a pleasure to stay with them and we hope to return very soon. All the comforts of home with a lovely room and personal space, breakfast was one of the best experiences we have had.

Room Tip: The Leamington (room 5) top class with own conservatory, air con and fully kitted 5 peice bathroom
1  Thank p0leman
Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

This was our third visit to White Sails in three years. As always the rooms, service and breakfast ( particularly freshly made bread, cinnamon peaches, cakes- I could go on!!!) we're wonderful . Thank you and see you next year- Simon and Vicky

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 28 June 2013

We stayed here for two nights. The hosts are such lovely people and breakfast was amazing. We stayed in the Stratford room which was spacious, bright and nicely decorated. The bathroom had a huge bath and large shower with double vanities. There was a list of recommended restaurants in the guest lounge as well as complimentary coffee and sherry. We really enjoyed our stay and would recommend it to our friends.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HelinskiSydney
Reviewed 25 June 2013

We had a lovely stay at white sails and will be definitely recommending it to our family and friends beautiful room spotlessly clean fantastic breakfast and the host could not do enough for us 10 out of 10 one of the nicest places we have stayed thank you for your hospitality from Lindsay and john dickson

• Stayed: June 2013