“Wonderful place- I miss it already!”
Review of Royalyn House

Royalyn House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Stratford-upon-Avon
Royalyn House
Reviewed 13 August 2010

I loved staying here! The house was wonderful, and it was lovely to wake up and have a delicious breakfast, and then be able to walk to anywhere I needed to go in Stratford. Imed is a great person, and he did everything imaginable to make our stay great. The location was very convenient, and I would recommend this to anyone staying in Stratford-upon-Avon.

• Stayed: June 2010

Reviewed 11 August 2010

My family and I have visited Stratford eight times over the years, and this is the best guesthouse experience we've had. The quaint B&B is conveniently located, only a 5-10 minute walk to the train station, the RSC Courtyard Theatre, and the rest of the sites one would typically want to see in Shakespeare's hometown. Most importantly, we found our room clean, comfortable, and spacious, including the private bath and shower with plenty of pressure and hot water. The proprietor, Imed, is charming, enthusiastic, and eager to please, and he prepares delicious breakfast, including some exceptionally sauteed mushrooms. The dining room for the adjoining house on the corner has windows on two sides, making for a bright start to the day. I recommend this guesthouse wholeheartedly and without reservation.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2010

Wery good guest house. I and my family we stay in this guest house 10 days, service and stuff was wery good, my family file there like home. I reccomend this place.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2010

I was feeling very nice in this guest house, its in great place in city next to the park. Rooms was very nice and clean always, and staff is realy friendly and ready to help. I recomend this place to everybody who wants to stay and rest without the any vories.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family