“Another great experience”
Review of Vintner

Vintner
Reserve with OpenTable
Vintner is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$0 - US$49
Cuisines: British
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Food fantastic, good service, great value on the early deal! The lamb was perfect! The staff were very attentive but not in your face, and no long drawn out waits between courses!

There are newer reviews for Vintner

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We called in on our first night in Stratford and was soon found a table. We did not order a starter but we were offered olives and bread until our main course was ready. Both meals were cooked to perfection and the house wine was also of a good standard. The service was of a high standard and very friendly, we will return. Thank you

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Been promising myself a visit to the Vintner, for several years. Have walked past many times and read the menu, but never had the opportunity to pop in, for many reasons, until now. Special night out for my better half. We were made to feel very welcome from the moment we walked in the door. The varied menu was so enticing, all expertly explained by the waitress. Very quick service fab atmosphere, in the wooden beamed restaurant, either upstairs or down. Steak was one of the best I have ever tasted, cooked to just the right amount, and complimented by a lovely wine.
Not the cheapest in town but I was looking for the quality , should have visited before, but have already been back, , , twice. With plans to go again soon, other menu items that I just have to try.

2  Thank Constantraveller61
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My wife and I had a meal here before we went to the RSC. We were on a bit of a tight schedule and so we were thankful for quick and efficient service. We sat upstairs at a table for two by the window; a really nice setting for a delicious meal. A member of staff overheard us talking about my birthday and my chocolate and orange cheesecake came with a candle in it and a lovely greeting from the staff who wished me a great day and evening. Will make for this restaurant again next time we are in Stratford.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Visited this restaurant while on a break in Stratford. Staff were very friendly and attentive. Atmosphere was lovely, and so was the food! Good place to unwind over a glass of wine or two!
A varied menu to suit a variety of tastes. Would definitely return!