“Wonderful”

Price range: US$0 - US$35
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

We had the set menu. Great value for money. The food was fabulous and great portion sizes. Very nicely presented, friendly staff and cosy atmosphere. Would definitely recommend.

There are newer reviews for Lambs Restaurant

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We eat here every time we go to Stratford which is at least once a year. I have reviewed it before but just want to say how consistently good it is. Value for money, service, ambience, it's got it all. Why go anywhere else?

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We had a fabulous meal at Lambs - I would certainly recommend it. The location was lovely, the staff were very friendly and the food was superb.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

great food great staff, nice easy place to eat, veggie options very poor, the ones they have are very good, but so could do better, if you don't eat red meat your choice is limited, but still worth the visit
phil and jude
Tewkesbury uk

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I went to this restaurant on Sunday night. We had the set menu and it was really nice. It would have been nice to have had a better choice of main courses as this was very limited.

The salmon was really nice as was the pear and almond tart.

We tried to dine there again on Tuesday night but it was full and we was only offered a table near the toilets!

The staff on this occasion were not bothered and said that was all that was available- therefore, take it or leave it. So we left and went to Loxleys.

I was really disappointed as we really enjoyed our meal on the Sunday night.

Therefore, if I was go to there again I would make sure I booked well in advance and would ask for table 22 or 23.