“Excellent Indian Restaurant”

Price range: US$3 - US$80
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: "Best of Indian and Balti Cuisine in the Heart of Warwick" BYO - Bring Your Own Beer & Wine Free Delivery Within 3 mile radius. 10% Discount on Collections.
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Stumbled on this place by accident. It was a busy Saturday night and the place appeared full but the staff there got us in.Only when we sat down to eat did I realise that it's not licensed, buy hey ho the food was very good. Large portions and well presented.

Will be going back when I'm next in Warwick, but will take a few tinnies with me.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I'm not one for hot curries but enjoy a nice korma although some may argue that's not a curry!! I don't know what recipe this place is using but the chicken korma was vile. Dark yellow mustard colour totally over flavoured with ginger and pepper. It was hot not mild!!! I just don't get how they can get this so wrong! I won't be returning which is a shame as I've enjoyed meals here before but this was just dreadful.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Fantastic meal we thought the starters were the meal and after than the dishes kept coming and coming. So much food, so much atmosphere and a great evening. Try it but save plenty of space and there is so much food

1  Thank jeanrobinson123
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a great little restaurant in the heart of Warwick, although it is a dry house there is a shop next door where you can purchase your drinks quite easily pre meal. I have eaten here several times, on one occasion three meals in as many nights and the reason, the Tarka prawns are superb, the only way that I can explain them is a bowl full of superb flavour. The staff are always cheerful and friendly, and the table cloth sized nan breads just compliment any meal. Highly recommend this place and will be returning many times whilst working in the area.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

My fiancé and I eat her often. Brilliant portions and flavours. Great that you can bring your own beer. The place is always busy and the staff work so hard. I would recommend the 'Mango Malay' and the Chocken tikka massala. Enjoy!!

1  Thank Rhian87