“Short break”

Haseley Coach House Motel
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Warwick
Reviewed 29 June 2014

My husband and I stayed here for two nights to visit Warwick Castle, while on our way to Holyhead. Jane, the host was friendly and helpful. The best feature of the stay was the shower and the heated floor. Bedding was clean and comfortable.

We found the Falcon pub friendly but our meal was not filling enough. The meal was nicely cooked but the portion size for the main meal was too small.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jane R, Owner at Haseley Coach House Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review - I am pleased you enjoyed our great showers and underfloor heating, hope to see you again sometime

Reviewed 23 June 2014

This is an excellent place to stay if you want a restful nights sleep midway through your journey. Great as a base for exploring Warwickshire and the surrounding areas.
Jane made us feel very welcome as we had informed her that we were going to be late arriving.
The Falcon pub is nice to go for a drink.
The breakfast is very good(optional,but good value)

Room Tip: All rooms are ground floor and parking is right outside your door.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review, I'm glad we were able to accommodate your arrival time - never a problem, as long as we know!! Hope to see you next time you're in the area

Reviewed 14 June 2014

We received a warm welcome from Jane, she was very helpful and informative. One of her best tips was to follow the bridle path at the side of her property, leading us to the The Falcon Pub and hotel. The Falcon staff were very friendly, allowing us to take our guide dog puppy into the premises. We enjoyed an excellent evening meal, which was perfectly cooked and presented. As outlined in the ratings Haseley Coach House provided everything we needed for a very relaxing and enjoyable break. The heated bathroom floor and the high quality, powerful shower added a little touch of luxury.
Jane's full English breakfast is a great start to the day, an abundance of good quality food freshly cooked to order.

Room Tip: I believe all the rooms are the same standard.
1  Thank kroga
Jane R, Owner at Haseley Coach House Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2014

Thank you for your very kind words, I'm pleased that you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back next time you're in the area

Reviewed 3 June 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed for one night whilst visiting Warwickshire. We both absolutely loved it. The room was just what we needed and was perfectly clean. Breakfast was amazing and Jane was a lovely attentive host.

• Stayed: May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review - and for your lovely comments - see you next time!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We decided to stay at Haseley very last minute as we wanted to get to warwick castle very early to be able to spend the day, I had thought of just getting somewhere to stick our heads for the night but little did I know that I had found a gem! there was three of us myself wife and 8 year old daughter, the welcome was very warm and freindly the room was ideal nothing over the top fancy hance the great price but with everything you needed and a bit more.
ok so first our hostess I can only say I wish she was just like my mum ( no offence to her age ;-) ) but it felt like home not a hotel
second the rooms they are total value for money no the decor is not all modern ( execpt the bathroom which is awsome best shower ever ) but what it offeres is clean tidy and all working!! which lets face it some of the big chains do not get right!
I really could go on for ever but I will leave it at this. if you want some where that offers great value for money and a real homely feel then this is the place for you. my only regret is that I would have loved to sit and have a cuppa with the owner chatting about the history of this lovely house. and please try the breakfast its really very very good!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank richard M

I'm delighted that you and your family enjoyed your stay and thank you for your kind review - we'll have that cuppa and a chat next time you visit!

Reviewed 31 May 2014

What a great find. Not too far from the motorway out in the country. Every thing you want your accommodation to be, clean, quiet, comfy. Nothing was any problem for Jane don't miss her breakfast. We had a great time walking our dogs down the quiet country lanes and finding a great local pub. With the NEC and National Motorbike museum close bye its location was excellent.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Glad you enjoyed your stay - thank you for your review - see you back here soon ! hope!

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Haseley Coach House with my daughter as a stopover. It is a lovely little place with a very welcoming owner. It is a great location and I would use it again if I wanted to explore more of the area.

The rooms are quite small but have everything you need and were lovely and clean. Plenty of power points, there's wifi and the TV has a DVD player and they even have some DVDs you can borrow. Underfloor heating in the bathroom was a nice touch too! We didn't stay for the breakfast that they offer but it did smell great!

If you're looking for somewhere simple to base yourselves whilst you explore Warwick and/or the Cotswolds I would recommend it.

Stayed: May 2014

Thank you for your review, i'm glad you and your daughter enjoyed your stay. Hope you join us for breakfast next time!