“Can't Fault the Place - Do not miss out, Visit Robbie's!”

Robbie's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Robbie's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 140 Restaurants in Warwick
Price range: US$8 - US$47
Cuisines: British
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: "More like a dinner party than a formal restaurant, Robbie's is friendly eaterie with chatty staff, an upbeat atmosphere, and a modern British menu. Whats cooking: Starters include beetroot, spinach and humous pate, and lentil, watercress and tomato fritters with spicy aubergine dip. Mains are deliriously good: pan-seared duck breast with cherry and kumquat compote with honey and brandy sauce is divine, as is the grilled golden trout stuffed with smoked salmon and toasted almonds with chilli and corinader cream. Do not miss the homemade ice cream. Menu changes monthly."
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I have visited Robbie's on many occasions over the past year or so and quite honestly cannot fault the place.

I am someone who would always prefer to try local restaurants rather than chains, but trying to find somewhere that provides quality food, service and at a price is damn near impossible.

Robbie ticks all of these boxes!

I have had a few of their starters, but must say the Trio of Cheese's is to die for! Perfect for any cheese lover! I generally go for the steak for main and they always cook it exactly as requested and use the tastiest meat. Pick a dessert any dessert! I am yet to experience a dessert from Robbie's that isn't completely mouth wateringly delicious, but would recommend the White & Dark Chocolate Brioche Bread & Butter Pudding!

I don't know the ladies name who serves most of the tables, but she is a delight! Charming and witty and caters to your every need. You couldn't ask more of a waitress!

The first time I visited I had not realised that I was ordering off a set menu. I got the bill and found I had only paid £20 per person for a faultless 3 course meal!!!! Starter, steak and chips and a dessert for £20! You can't get a decent Steak in most restaurants for that price!

I have lived in Warwick all of my life, tried most of the restaurants and really must say this is by far my favourite. Forget the price(which is fantastic!), you are served quality british food that you cannot fault!

Give Robbie's a go, you will not be disappointed!

2  Thank conradlangley
There are newer reviews for Robbie's Restaurant

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Dined in Robbies last night ... a walk in as we were out in Warwick... WOW every thing was spot on ... service great, food great wine great.... we ate in Chopsticks last week for around the same price,,, no comparisons... well done

Reviewed 30 July 2014

A rare evening out with my husband and whilst we had driven past many time we had not got around to trying it out - our loss! The food was very, very, good. Fresh ingredients, very well cooked with really lovely service. I'd describe it as relaxed fine dining. There was something on the menu that would appeal to most people. The Black Pudding was brilliant, as was the home made pate and excellent garlic mushrooms. I would absolutely book a table for family or colleagues for a good meal here.

1  Thank SamanthaLR
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Found this little gem very much by accident
We had a beautiful meal. Good service and excellent value
Try the Black Pudding, it's amazing!!

1  Thank jacqueline57
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Sunday evening dinner. Food and service both excellent but we were the only diners which affected the ambience. Great value for money.
Fred and Fiona Coulthard