“Good quality, authentic food”
Review of Spice Hut - CLOSED

Spice Hut
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I visited this restaurant on a quiet Tuesday night. We'd arrived in Warwick quite late and wanted to have a few drinks before dinner so seeing as most of the other local pubs only served food until 9pm we opted for an Indian.
The staff were friendly and very attentive. The food arrived quickly and was delicious. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting an Indian meal in Warwick and the price was great too!

There are newer reviews for Spice Hut

Reviewed 14 February 2014

We had a really nice meal here, good value for money and really tasty food. Staff friendly, helpful and efficient.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

My wife and I were just travelling through and by chance dropped into this restaurant and it was one of those occasions where you know you have made a good decision. The service was top class and the food as good as I have had in an Indian restaurant for a long time. I would highly recommend this place which is also very nicely decorated.

Reviewed 24 December 2013 via mobile

Me and my hubby always go to spice hut out of all of the Indians in Warwick. The food is really tastey the guys are always smiley and the prices are better than most of the others too! I always send people there if they ask Where to go.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

The food here was better than average and not bland, being so disappointed by another top rated Indian establishment close by, I was beginning to think there were no good Curry houses in Warwick. The only thing that let this place down were the cloakrooms. However, food, price and service were all good here.