Brilliant location for my business trip- junc 15 off the M40. Great price, and good stay except the mattress was so hard I ended up trying to sleep on pillows an din the bed side chair. Small swimming pool and gym. very good breakfast, and good Costa on site.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A convenient, comfortable base in Milton Keynes Just 30 minutes from Luton Airport and the M1, Hilton Milton Keynes is the ideal base – just four miles from the town center and less than three miles from Stadium MK. From modern British cuisine at our restaurant to keeping fit at our Fitness Room, you’ll find all the amenities and services you need to relax. In Milton Keynes for business? We offer meeting and event space for up to 300 guests. Plus, with inviting guest rooms and suites, you can count on us to provide the comfort you need on the road ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Lastminute, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Warwick / Stratford-upon-Avon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Warwick / Stratford-Upon-Avon Hotel Warwick
- Hilton International Warwick
- Warwick Hilton International
- Hilton Warwick / Stratford-Upon-Avon Warwickshire