1,757 results
All reviews club room jelly beans usual hilton hilton group stratford upon avon standard room buffet style per night evening meal weekend break lots of choice breakfast was excellent stayed here for one night enjoyable stay saturday night leamington spa comfy bed
Reviewed 7 February 2014

I stayed here for one night on business. It's an average Hilton! Nothing to 'shout' about.

Check in was average and the staff in the bar (some with very poor English) were okay. My supper snack was burnt and breakfast was absolutely terrible (congealed hot food in picnic containers) - yes, Dear Reader, you did read that correctly). Ghastly.

I'd struggle to recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank francophileonthemove
johilton, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Warwick / Stratford-upon-Avon, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Dear francophileonthemove

Thank you for your review here on Trip Advisor.

Thank you for your response on Trip Advisor.

I was to read that we did not meet your expectations in the areas that you have mentioned.

I take on board your comments as we work really hard to achieve consistent delivery of service and quality and use our guest feedback at the time to help us drive this.

Your loyalty is important to us and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

We had an enjoyable stay at The Hilton Warwick. The rooms were comfortable although not overly large but it had everything you needed. The pool was a real plus when selecting this hotel although it is quite small. We enjoyed dinner in the restaurant and was reasonable value. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
johilton, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Warwick / Stratford-upon-Avon, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Dear HeidiBoon

Thank you for your review here on Trip Advisor.

I was very pleased to read how much you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you in the future.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Room rate reasonable, but extras are overpriced, eg. bottled water in room costs £4.85! Also Hilton Hotels take too long to return blocked credit taken from debit card despite the bill having been paid. There is no excuse for this sticky fingered accounting practice, which leaves a bad taste.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Graham B

Dear Graham B

Thank you for your response on Trip Advisor.

I was concerned to read that we did not meet your expectations in the areas that you have mentioned.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

Hilton obviously do not know what an afternoon tea should be, ie. a selection of sandwiches, cakes and scones with jam and cream. Four of us booked at £15 per head, what arrived was one platter of food with sandwiches and eight pre-filled scones - no cakes - tea bags and hot water. Along side this was a dish of cream (whipped not clotted) and three little pots of jam - what for?? Scones already had cream and jam. For £60 it was unbelievable. In fairness staff were lovely, we asked for and received more sandwiches and tea bags/water. Afternoon tea is all about the experience - this was very disappointing. Not to be repeated by us.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank marie l
johilton, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Warwick / Stratford-upon-Avon, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

Dear Marie I

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

Stayed one Saturday night in the past couple of weeks. Booked a larger room on the weekend special offer. Staff were helpful when presented with questions. Room was a decent size and generally clean with the exception of the extractor fan in the en-suite which was thick with dust. The room was to the rear of the hotel, looking over to a business park ( I think), and, thankfully, wasn't affected by the noise of a wedding party in a function suite down by the entrance. However, we were wakened early in the morning by the sound of the air con units which, we discovered, were right outside.....if you're a light sleeper ask for a room clear of them. Breakfast pretty good, buffet on this visit, and there were staff on hand to do poached eggs on request but they were absent for quite a while and tables weren't cleared too quickly. I would have mentioned these things had staff at check out asked but they didn't enquire about our stay. Hotel handy for the M40 and has a decent car park. Nice looking, small pool but we didn't have time to use it on this trip. Overall, ok at the special offer rate but I wouldn't have wanted to pay more based on this visit.

1  Thank Hamish D
johilton, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Warwick / Stratford-upon-Avon, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Dear Hamish D

Thank you for your review here on Trip Advisor.

I was however concerned to read that we did not meet some of your expectations in the areas that you have mentioned.

I take on board your additional comments as we work really hard to achieve consistent delivery of service and quality and use our guest feedback at the time to help us drive this.