“Enjoyable overnight stay”

Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Warwick
Horsham, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable overnight stay”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Well maintained hotel with friendly staff. Room comfortable. Good ambience in bar. Breakfast excellent. Now I suppose I have to repeat this to fill in the very daft requirement of 200 characters.Well maintained hotel with friendly staff. Room comfortable. Good ambience in bar. Breakfast excellent. Now I suppose I have to repeat this to fill in the very daft requirement of 200 characters.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
johilton, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Warwick / Stratford-upon-Avon, responded to this review, 19 February 2014
Dear BazzerWestSussex

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor.

I am very pleased to note how much you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be friendly and professional whilst enjoying the amenities of the hotel.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Guest Relations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (215)
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 February 2014

We stayed on a January deal for one night and couldn't fault the location, facilities, breakfast or price which were all first rate. Ideal for a trip to the RSC in Stratford and a meal out in Warwick.
If you were being critical the décor was tired in the rooms and the heating didn't seem to come on properly for a long time. Yes the gym was a little small with only a few cross trainers and the pool was a not full size but with sauna and steam room and not many guests in first thing in the morning it was still a good place to exercise and relax.

Room Tip: It can be a trek to some of the far rooms so when they give you the key the low the number on each f...
Dear Neil P

Thank you for your review here on Trip Advisor.

I was very pleased to read your positive comments and how much you enjoyed your stay.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

stratford upon avon, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Very rude and almost aggressive bar staff; they treated me and my friends with contempt and did not offer any decent standards in terms of service. At one point they were clearly discussing my party in a different language and making what seemed like rude jokes. More like a budget hotel than a Hilton

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends

1 Thank Simon G
Dear Simon G

Thank you for your review here on Trip Advisor.

I was to read that we did not meet your expectations in the areas that you have mentioned.

I take on board your comments as we work really hard to achieve consistent delivery of service and quality and use our guest feedback at the time to help us drive this.

Your loyalty is important to us and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Warwick, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 February 2014

We took our 4 year old daughter for a weekend away. My only complaints are that the room was a little bit dark and the swimming pool had no separate changing cubicles just same sex changing area. Other than that it was totally brilliant - would stay there again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

johilton, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Warwick / Stratford-upon-Avon, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Dear Claire O

Thank you for your review here on Trip Advisor.

i take on board the comments you made regarding the changing rooms in the swimming pool area .

I am very pleased to note that you wish to return to us again and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Lot-et-Garonne, France
Reviewed 7 February 2014

I stayed here for one night on business. It's an average Hilton! Nothing to 'shout' about.

Check in was average and the staff in the bar (some with very poor English) were okay. My supper snack was burnt and breakfast was absolutely terrible (congealed hot food in picnic containers) - yes, Dear Reader, you did read that correctly). Ghastly.

I'd struggle to recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank francophileonthemove
Dear francophileonthemove

Thank you for your review here on Trip Advisor.

Thank you for your response on Trip Advisor.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 January 2014

We had an enjoyable stay at The Hilton Warwick. The rooms were comfortable although not overly large but it had everything you needed. The pool was a real plus when selecting this hotel although it is quite small. We enjoyed dinner in the restaurant and was reasonable value. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

johilton, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Warwick / Stratford-upon-Avon, responded to this review, 5 February 2014
Dear HeidiBoon

Thank you for your review here on Trip Advisor.

I was very pleased to read how much you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you in the future.

Maidenhead, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Room rate reasonable, but extras are overpriced, eg. bottled water in room costs £4.85! Also Hilton Hotels take too long to return blocked credit taken from debit card despite the bill having been paid. There is no excuse for this sticky fingered accounting practice, which leaves a bad taste.

1 Thank Graham B
Dear Graham B

Thank you for your response on Trip Advisor.

I was concerned to read that we did not meet your expectations in the areas that you have mentioned.

Guest Relations Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warwick
Holiday Inn Express Warwick - Stratford Upon Avon
#11 of 12 in Warwick
Hallmark Hotel The Welcombe
Hallmark Hotel The Welcombe
#7 of 28 in Stratford-upon-Avon

Been to Hilton Warwick / Stratford-upon-Avon? Share your experiences!