1,747 results
All reviewsclub roomjelly beansusual hiltonhilton groupstratford upon avonstandard roombuffet styleper nightevening mealweekend breaklots of choicebreakfast was excellentstayed here for one nightenjoyable staysaturday nightleamington spacomfy bed
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Have stayed here twice in the last three months.
The rooms are fairly standard, nothing special but clean and beds are comfortable.

Bar area is very comfortable and welcoming and the staff do a sterling job. Standard of food for Dinner on both nights was pretty good and all the young staff incredibly pleasant making it a good experience.
My complaint in restaurants such as these is that a presence is lacking. They need a manager who is in control, who treats customers well and makes them feel important and welcome. On both nights this was lacking, although the young chap with glasses and young Polish girl were delightful.
Breakfast is a let down, bacon swimming in grease,fresh fruit very much of the tinned variety and uninspired choice of yoghurt. Good poached eggs on the first morning but a pretty disgusting omelette on the second.
My biggest gripe was the chap in a suit clearing tables and as he did this sticking his fingers into all the used glasses and mugs and then bringing clean cutlery and crockery to the table with the same dirty fingers and hands - a big no no in my book.
All that said, I do enjoy staying here and would try again. I just feel a little more training from the right people would help the youngsters who seem so willing and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
johilton, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Warwick / Stratford-upon-Avon, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Dear markstradling

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor.

I was however concerned to read that we did not meet some of your expectations in the areas that you have mentioned.

Your loyalty is important to us and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Stayed for a weekend. Room and bed comfortable but warm. Had to turn off the radiator. Plumbing in bathroom not good. Bar prices not too bad for a hotel. Breakfast choices extensive, eggs cooked to order. Pool, sauna and steam room good but a little on the small side. Used the Porridge Pot Pub across the road for evening meals. This was good value but busy.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Coral L

Thank you for your review here on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed our breakfast service in particular but I take on board your additional comments as we work really hard to achieve consistent delivery of service and quality and use our guest feedback at the time to help us drive this.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Stayed for 3 night weekend.
Situated close to M40 and rail station of Warwick Parkway
Our room basic but adequate missed the biscuits and thought the attractive bottle of water was complementary until closer examination -- a shocking price-- nearly the same as pint of beer.
Staff to a one front of house and chamber were pleasant friendly and helpful, though as said before very predominantly none local, with one or 2 rather broken English.
A wonderful rapport with local Taxi firm who were fantastic to our peculiar needs to reach the canal.
Lounge bar area large and open, in my view spoilt by having a "Costa" in the middle. Staff busy and pouncing upon empty glasses.
Dinning area again very open as an extension to Lounge bar (reminded me of the Hotel Sign Stockholm but much less vibrant) tables well spaced leaving the atmosphere a little cold and "service station" like. Evening meals on the hotel voucher scheme were ample and well presented but like the atmosphere missing that something, a little bland. Wine and its bucket placed a distance away from table yet glasses not refilled, had to lean quite a bit to reach, other wise staff were good.
Breakfasts buffet style were very good, making a change to see eggs being fried at the serving point.
All in all a good place to stay, missing that little something (found in other Hiltons) that prevents the full 5. That said worth the Tesco exchange.

Dear T H

Thank you for your review here on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased to note that you found the location ideal for visiting the local area and enjoyed your stay with us.

I do however take on board your additional comments as we work really hard to achieve consistent delivery of service and quality and use our guest feedback at the time to help us drive this.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

The hotel accommodation is of high standard and the staff are courteous and deliver a first rate service. However, avoid busy nights as the restaurant does not match the standard of the accommodation.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Reza R

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased to note that your expectations were met with regard to the accommodation and our staff.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights over valentines weekend. The staff were very friendly, which is contrary to reviews left by other people who have stayed here. The room was very clean on both days and gave us plenty of top ups for tea and coffee. We decided not to eat in the restaurant because the prices are the same for every Hilton, meaning prices at Hilton London are the same here, which is incomparable. There was a cheap and cheerful restaurant over the road called the porridge pot and there were many good restaurants a short journey away in Stratford upon avon. It is also 5 mins drive from Warwick Castle which is very convenient.

1  Thank WHFC
johilton, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Warwick / Stratford-upon-Avon, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Dear WHFC

Thank you for your review here on Trip Advisor and I am very pleased to note how much you enjoyed your stay.

I am delighted to note that you found are staff to be friendly and professional and you enjoyed the amenities of the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you in the future.