1,774 results
All reviews club room jelly beans usual hilton hilton group stratford upon avon buffet style per night evening meal weekend break breakfast was excellent stayed here for one night enjoyable stay tea and coffee leamington spa car parking comfy bed good nights sleep
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We had an upgraded family room which was faultless. Impeccably clean, which is very important to me. Beautifully comfortable bed and the bedding was top quality.

Breakfast was of a very high quality. Tasty, plentiful, and extremely well prepared and cooked.

I simply cannot fault any part of this visit.

Room tip: We had the upgraded room and was very pleased with it.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
johilton, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Warwick / Stratford-upon-Avon, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Dear Susan B

Thank you very much for your review here on Trip Advisor.

I was delighted to read your comments and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

Please allow for slow service and a large contingent of foreign waiting staff. We did have one English waiter who was excellent, the others were from overseas and did not have enough English. The food itself was generally of a good quality, but my son was given a Stella instead of a Stella Cidre, we had two portions of sub-standard profiteroles, and a twenty-minute wait for the main course tableware to be cleared. Even then, the side plates were left where they had been placed after the starter. Nothing was cleared away after the dessert, so we left he table.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Laura H

Thank you for your response on Trip Advisor.

I was however concerned to read that we did not meet some of your expectations in the areas that you have mentioned.

I take on board your additional comments as we work really hard to achieve consistent delivery of service and quality and use our guest feedback at the time to help us drive this.

Your loyalty is important to us and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

Standard hotel which is very pleasant but that didn't blow me away. Staff were accommodating but not amazing.

Restaurant food was nice and plentiful. Bonus having a costa on-site if you want a nice coffee and the lounge has a roaring open fire.

Bedroom was a decent size, clean and bright but I did expect a little more with this being in the Hilton chain.

Good choice for those on a budget.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear CAG 1983

Thank you for your review here on Trip Advisor.

I was pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and I do hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

We like the Hilton at Warwick a lot and have stayed there on 3 separate occasions, the rooms are not the biggest but they are very clean, comfortable and functional, the hotel staff are friendly and helpful and the food is very good the breakfast buffet is excellent, the only criticism I would have is that the bar food is overpriced 17 pounds for a cheeseburger with bacon, really? The lounge bar is very nice with a relaxed atmosphere and when its cold the roaring open fire in the middle of the lounge is very welcoming.

Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Betty C

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor.

I was very pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay with us and I look forward to welcoming you back again for a further stay with us.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

This hotel is getting a bit tired and would benefit in some areas with an upgrade. Overall, does the desired job! Staff good. Evening meal was rather poor! (It tasted like it had been microwaved!) The pool is small but adequate. Staff were very good. Vale for money wasn't bad, but by the time you added on the cost of breakfast etc., the deal we could became average!

Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Lawrence J

Thank you for your response on Trip Advisor.

I was pleased to read that you found our staff looked after you during your stay with us.

However I was concerned to read that we did not meet some of your expectations in the areas that you have mentioned.