1,748 results
All reviewsclub roomjelly beansusual hiltonhilton groupstratford upon avonstandard roombuffet styleper nightevening mealweekend breaklots of choicebreakfast was excellentstayed here for one nightenjoyable staysaturday nightleamington spacomfy bed
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Hotel staff were welcoming and gave me a warm feeling as a conference guest. Conference facilities were convenient with fast and smooth service. Nice rooms with a fresh bathroom and a very comfortable bed.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Ok so the room was tired and needed a refresh but it was spotlessly clean. Service in all areas - reception, bar, restaurant was exemplary. Our group had the carvery service for dinner and it was wonderful, especially the range of choice and the beef was medium cooked, delicious! Would definitely use the hotel again.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
johilton, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Warwick / Stratford-upon-Avon, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Dear AllisonBrett

Thank you for your review here on Trip Advisor.

I was delighted to read the comments on how much you enjoyed your stay with us and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Stayed here over the weekend. Excellent service, friendly staff, have used the hotel on a number of occasions. Do agree that it does need some maintenance, but great location, and the staff are always happy to help.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Nick R

Thank you for your review here on Trip Advisor.

I was delighted to read your comments and how much you enjoyed your stay with us.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

This was a let down.... After my stay in Hilton Sydney last week it's hard to compare.... We had trouble finding it .... Not the hotels fault... Once there we were able to check in early which was great. The HH checkin was a breeze... For this I would rate more highly....
The corridors leading to bedrooms are long, dated, drab and musty smelling.... Our room once there .... About 250 m walk.... Was actually very pleasant ... A " club" room although no club exists..... The lounge bar was terrible... Whilst atmospheric... The prices were astronomical!!!! £4 for a cup of tea, £3.60 for a diet coke, ..... The food we ordered ( an Asian selection of nibbles ) was £ 14 .... Took 45 mins to arrive and was cold on arrival despite being fried food..... We were so hungry that we ate it anyway but £25 for 2 drinks and crappy food just doesn't cut it! We escaped in the afternoon for cream tea in Kennilworth .... It was worth the trip.... Service and cheap prices.... Not too much to expect... The Hilton Warwick provides little to rave about.... I won't be coming back.... The only positive other than reception staff was included breakfast which was ice but expensive had it not been included. The 5 star prices do not go with the tired and dated product on offer.... Hilton you can do better.... I know you can as I choose you the world over... Better luck next time:(

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear jpplum73

Thank you for your response on Trip Advisor.

I was however concerned to read that we did not meet some of your expectations in the areas that you have mentioned.

I take on board your additional comments as we work really hard to achieve consistent delivery of service and quality and use our guest feedback at the time to help us drive this and investigate particular issues arising.

Your loyalty is important to us and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future when you are on your travels once again.

Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

I received excellent service throughout my stay from check-in to the bar staff. My 3* rating is largely based on the rooms which in my opinion require updating. One of the lights didn't work in my room and the bathroom felt very 80s. The tV did not have many channels but the wifi was ok. I utilised the complimentary car parking at weekends which was good. I did resent paying £16 to check in a couple of hours early too.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

Dear David L

Thank you for your response on Trip Advisor and I am pleased to note that you enjoyed the excellent service that you received throughout.

We take on board your additional comments as we work really hard to achieve consistent delivery of service and quality and use our guest feedback at the time to help us drive this.

Your loyalty is important to us and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.