“Excellent”

Aqua Food & Mood - Warwick
Ranked #19 of 142 Restaurants in Warwick
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: This restaurant is in Warwick, England, UK. Please do not list in Warwick, Bermuda. Thank you
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Took a punt at this as I'd never eaten in a Lebanese restaurant before...I wasn't disappointed!

I was staying in Warwick on business so ate here on my own. Service was superb and the food, well, it was beautiful, as was the wine.

Highly recommend this place.

Superb.

1  Thank clickclick23

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Wow this was our first experience of food from the Lebanon. Must admit we are very nervous as we have allergies?...No worry's here the staff were very informative of the contents of the dishes.each course was interesting and full.of flavor .would highly recommend this restaurant...
The portions are wholesome unlike some places....the staff were very attentive , and helpful in guiding you through the dishes....The music help create the ambiance that relaxed dining experience gives....will dine there again.........

2  Thank pottypostie
Reviewed 8 June 2014

My wife and I visited after having good reports from friends. She had Bamia B'zeit followed by Laham Mashwi, and I chose Kibbeh and Chicken Shawarma. The quality was very good, and the quantities of the main courses in particular almost defeated us. With a bottle of the house Sauvignon Blanc and a bottle of water, the bill was £55. This included 10% service charge, which was well worth it. This is definitely a place that we will visit again.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I agree with David V re QOS & House Wine both great. Service was very good also therefore I thought it warranted the Service Charge. All in all a well above average meal in friendly comfortable surrounding. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

For the price this was simply outstanding. Great service from friendly and helpful smiling staff, superb meal so tasty and so quick. The restaurant was so busy on the night I went but even though I was dining alone I felt cared for and valued. Really could not recommend this place more strongly. House wine is great and a super buzzing atmosphere.

1  Thank DAVID V