“A lovely friendly hotel”
Review of Castle Limes Hotel

Castle Limes Hotel
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Warwick
Reviewed 5 January 2014

We stayed at Castle Limes in between Christmas and new year and had a fantastic time. The staff are friendly and very obliging - nothing is too much trouble. Our room was clean and comfortable and the breakfasts were very good. Although waiting time at peak breakfast time was a little long, this was made up for by having a well cooked plate of food and as much fresh coffee as we wanted. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 January 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at the Castle Limes Hotel Warwick recently. the Hotel is beautifully presented and very clean The staff could not have been more friendly and helpful in guiding me on the local restaurants.. Although this was a business trip, the Hotel is very well located for visiting the famous Warwick sites ( the castle is only a few minutes walk). I would have no hesitation of staying here again and would highly recommend it to anyone. I look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 December 2013

stayed in december as we had work party at warwick castle
read good reviews and found the to be spot on first impression it was clean and large rooms staff were excellent and breakfast was very nice and well cooked staff attentive at breakfast bringing tea hen required
but,,,we knew some rooms on road and this is fine but room was cold and no way of turning radiator up no hot water had to wash in cold water and could not have shower before party had to get up at 7 to get reasonable shower in all enjoyed our one night though but would try another room if stayed again

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 December 2013 via mobile

We travel at Christmas each year for business and pick a different location in the midlands each year. This hotel had good reviews and on arrival was impressed by the staff and cleanliness of the hotel/b and b. The room clean and tidy with good fittings, toilet seat not fixed down but no real issue and shower not quite as hot as shaving water but ok. Breakfast good and served with a smile from Martin. The only problem I had was the noise from the road. My room on the ground floor was noisy right through the night and worse from 5am onwards. My m d's room on the same level apparently as mine was not quite so bad, so perhaps me. I would stay here again but my room would need to be second floor away from the road if possible.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 November 2013

This is a lovely hotel. We only stayed one night but the room was lovely, very clean and comfortable. Friendly staff and just a 5 minute walk to the town. Lots of little touches, decent tea, coffee and biscuits. Great shower! I would definitely recommend the hotel and would stay there again if visiting Warwick

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Stayed here for a wedding at Warwick castle on a Friday evening. We opted for the executive room as we have a 7 month old baby girl so we hoped for a large room for cot bed, we were not disappointed! Massive room and bed, the castle was just a short wander for the hotel, a bit more after a couple.
I had forgot my suit and we accidentally destroyed several hotel items, yet the staff helped us at ever issue. Totally got money's worth, they worked very hard to keep us all happy! If i had to note a negative it would be breakfast wasn't huge, but then again I am greedy! Some reviews noted noise, I guess it was a little noisy, but then you are in the heart of warwick so what did you expect, we closed the windows and put on their air conditioning, job solved.
Much better than any premier inn or travel lodge I've stayed in, totally recommended!

Room Tip: Executive suite was wonderful!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Having tried several others options in Warwick over the years, I went to Castle Limes for a five night stay. A wonderful choice. Louise and Deborah are friendly, gracious and professional in the office and all around the property. Martin, the morning chef, is both cheerful and a great breakfast chef. Omelettes, a full English, or cereals and fruit, breakfast never missed being lovely. I chose an executive room, and was surprised at the large room, king bed, and spacious bath area. Well decorated, lots of light, and the hotel is just minutes from so many things. Take away across the street, rail station a five minute walk, pubs near, ten minutes to town centre all make this so convenient. I'll return the next time I'm in Warwick.

Room Tip: Rooms 6 & 9 are large and bright.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family