“A lovely little tea room!”
Review of Wylie's

Wylie's
Ranked #3 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Warwick
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“A lovely little tea room!”
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

We visited Warwick today looking for somewhere to have breakfast! We read some of the reviews on Trip Advisor for Wylie's and decided to go there. The place was hidden away from the main high street. It was small, but lovely and the staff were very friendly. We decided to have an afternoon tea which consisted of sandwiches, scones and cakes! The food was delicious and the scones were freshly made that day. We thoroughly enjoyed it and also bought some biscuits from the shop to take home with us! When we visit Warwick again, we will definately go back!

Dorridge, United Kingdom
“No Need to Wail at Wylie's.”
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Lovely quaint tea room which is very fitting for Warwick. There are two rooms, one to the left and right and a shop at the far end.
The staff who own it are friendly and welcoming.
Food is freshly prepared as we usually expect it to be.
I think the menu is quite limited and some items are above average cost.

Warwick, United Kingdom
“Extremely Disappointing”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I had a full English Breakfast here today, was advertised as locally sourced ingredients etc, well the smoked bacon was not smoked and tasted like it was from a catering pack, the sausage and black pudding were dry and hard on the outside so I suspect old, the fried eggs were tasteless and yokes a bit hard, the wholemeal toast was hardly toasted and poor quality bread & the presentation of the fry up was bad with it all piled up on the plate. The breakfast included a pot of tea for one, the waitress asked me if I wanted tea or coffee, so I asked for a Latte. she said that I would have to pay the difference (45p) I said OK, she came back soon after and said that I would have to pay the full amount if I wanted latte but could do me a coffee with hot milk instead of the tea. I asked if it was espresso, yes she said, Ok I said, it was filter coffee which I don't like. I left 1/2 the breakfast and most of the coffee. My wife had a bacon and egg roll which she left as not very nice. We often go to Cafe Rouge or Carluccio's for breakfast, which we really like as they use good quality ingredients which are very tasty and are also well presented.

• Visited April 2014
Warwick, United Kingdom
“Pretty little tea rooms”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Lovely service and food, a great place to go with friends or family for a cream tea or a sandwich. The decor is sort of kitsch - in a nice way - very English, WWII type feel to it so a good place to check out if you are a tourist too. We enjoyed our most recent trip there, the only small issue was that it was a little cramped to properly relax. It wouldn't put me off going back though. Thanks :)

Visited January 2014
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
“A lovely quaint tea room!”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Visited Warwick for the first time today and paid Wylies a visit having read their reviews on here. We were not disappointed. The waitress gave us a very warm welcome and was polite, friendly and helpful throughout our visit. The food was served quickly and was delicious - the portions were very generous too. The place is done out in a very quirky style, really nice and a welcome change from the mainstream chains. Wylies also do a selection of cakes and cookies which you can buy to take away - I'm afraid I gave in to temptation and bought two chocolate chip, one oatmeal & raisin and one (fabulously named) Fat Falstaff cookie. Would definitely recommend a visit if you are going to Warwick.

• Visited March 2014