Premier Inn Warwick Hotel
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
US$113
US$107
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,554 results
All reviewsmeal dealbusiness parkan industrial estatethyme restaurantcar parkair congood nights sleepexcellent stayquiet locationmember of staffall you can eatsat navfamily roomself servicebudget hotelroom was clean and comfortabletown centre
Reviewed 31 December 2013

I had a slight issue with hearing an extractor fan during the night (either above or to the side of the room) but I am a light sleeper in any event. This is my only small quibble. The location is excellent and the staff are very friendly. I would definitely stay here again if visiting the area or as a pit stop on a longer road trip. The hotel is excellent value for money.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 December 2013

I stayed here whilst attending a conference at a more expensive hotel a mile or so away. The hotel is well located very close to the motorway network and is ideal for those on a budget but enjoy the benefit of a well stocked breakfast Buffet and a decent selection for the main meals in their adjoining taste" restaurant. Quiet location too, so decent nights sleep - guaranteed too... Would happily stay again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 December 2013

These people set the bar pretty high when it comes to budget hotels. We stayed at this one and the one in Leamington Spa over the Xmas period and got a very good deal on the room rates. The rooms are very comfortable, have great beds and have good desk areas with many power sockets.
My only real gripes are that the windows don't open and that the access road was flooded to a depth that made me think twice before driving through the water. Either that or I inadvertently drove in via the duck pond. The road in question is in the business park where the hotel is located, not on their property. A point to note is that while they offer you free WiFi, this is only for 30 minutes in 24 hours. That said, their rate for unlimited access is reasonable at £3 for 24 hours (I think). The last Travelodge I stayed at offered unrestricted, free Wifi in the reception area. Perhaps Premier Inn should also offer that option. In short, Premier Inns will be my budget hotels of choice from now on provided I can get a good deal on the price.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank 39ivorf
Reviewed 30 December 2013

My wife and I were surprised by how comfortable and modern this hotel was. We were impressed by the service and comfort. The staff were really friendly and very professional. We had a family room which was a great size, clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 December 2013

After a bad stay elsewhere, this hotel restored my husband's faith in Premier Inns, I'm glad to say!

We found this one very easily, in a tidy business park setting where there are plenty of parking spaces. We spent 2 nights here mainly for leisure purposes and to visit Warwick Castle. We didn't need to go elsewhere for dinner on both nights because the restaurant was excellent with a large and delicious choice of food. I particularly enjoyed the pizza. Breakfasts were also very good although a little slow in getting the food out at peak times. The restaurant staff were lovely but I don't like all those self-service check-in consoles in the reception area - I'd much rather have a friendly face to check me in rather than one employee showing people how to use the automatic check in (I don't see the point). However, I'd very happily use this hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple