“Warwick castle one night stay”

Premier Inn Warwick Hotel
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Warwick
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at a few premier inn hotels on business and was not anxious of having my son and hubby with me for a visit to warwick castle! Very clean hotel reception lady Caroline was soo friendly and helpful! The restaurant is outstanding and would have paid a lot more for the quality of both the adult and kids meal! The chef needs a huge bonus as all the families on other tables were commenting!! Thank u premier inn warwick for making our stay soo comfortable and enjoyable! Comments re a grave yard this hotel doesn't overlook it and yes it's on an industrial estate but it's a small town and bonus is it's very quiet!! Highly recommend this hotel

Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Marie-Anna G
Rob W, Manager at Premier Inn Warwick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us at Warwick, and WOW what a review it is.

We work hard to ensure our standards are as good as they can be, and are really proud when particular team members are singled out! It makes the hard work really worthwhile.

To share a few details- Caroline who you mention is getting quite well known due to the number of mentions she gets and recently was the winner of a guest focused award within our local cluster of 7 hotels. Well deserved and probably of no surprise to you?
Also we are very proud of one of our chefs who managed to get to the National final of "chef of the year" we can't wait to hear if he won..

I am really pleased to here that your stay appears to have been both enjoyable and memorable, please spread the word!!

We look forward to welcoming you again in the future and if , in the meantime I , or my team can be of any assistance please feel free to contact us on 01926 838910.

Kind Regards,
Rob Woodman, Operations Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,464)

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Stopped for convenience near the M42 for one night. First time I have stayed in the new style inn where check in is automated and it has an integrated restaurant rather than a pub attached. The room was as expected and the food - both dinner and breakfast - was better than many places of this style and quality. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Agree with other comment on the car parking charge (only £1) but in terms of location thoroughly unjustified and unexpected. Would recommend as good value for the style of Inn. Free Wifi.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Craig J
Rob W, Manager at Premier Inn Warwick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review your stay with us.

I would like to point out that we are currently trialing free car parking and will update our details once we decide if we will be able to remove this charge permanently.

I am really pleased with your comments about the team.

Please feel free to get in touch if I, or my team, can be of any assistance in the meantime.

Kind Regards,

Rob Woodman
Operations Manager
01926 838910

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Went there Monday and Tuesday 7th and 8th April. Very slow on the reception checking in but very good staff. I have never been to a premier in with a restaurant and bar the food was ok but the service was slow but when it come to the food it was tasty. On both nights me and my work colleagues food order was messed up. The drink was expensive and the bar staff were slow. Not great value.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mike_mozza_morris
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We stay in Premier Inns occasionally when we want a cheap comfortable stay and find this chain of hotels fit the bill. This hotel mostly lives up to the standard but why when it is situated out of town on an industrial estate do they feel it is necessary to charge for car parking.
Admitted that it is only £1 if staying but this niggled me all the time I was staying. Extra £1 on hotel bill and I wouldn't have cared.
Apart from that I would have no worries about staying again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dippydennis
Reviewed 14 April 2014

This is a nice clean hotel on the outskirts of Warwick. The beds were very comfortable and the restaurant is good but service did tend to be slow. Very quiet especially for a hotel full of children visiting Warwick castle.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Strange location. U need to drive to get anywhere but its a new hotel. Beds are king size not queen size and rooms are a little small for a new hotel. Staff very good and restored my faith in the brand !

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Clean and comfortable room. When I saw the hotel was on an industrial estate I didn't have very high hopes, but it was a lovely spot quiet and plenty of green spaces around. Exceeded expectations. Walking distance of Warwick with all it's attractions and very handy for the motorway M40. Food was very good and I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family