“Warwick Castle experience”

Premier Inn Warwick Hotel
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Warwick
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Ideally situated, only a 20min walk from the beautiful Warwick Castle, we found the Premier Inn Warwick to be yet another shining example of what a budget hotel should strive to be.
From the warm, welcome greeting, the efficient and troublefree checking in procedure, and the clean comfy room. this hotel is recommended on all levels. Would Definitely book again.

Room Tip: Don't worry, they are all the same high standard.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Sharon C, Manager at Premier Inn Warwick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us. There is such alot of feedback out there from Premier Inn guests that says one thing you like is that you know what to expect.

That is not accidental, on the whole it comes from having great people doing a great job and delivering our companys core values. It isn't always easy but comments like yours make all the hard work worthwhile.

I thank you again on behalf of the whole team and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

If I, or my team, can be of any assistance in the meantime please do not hesitate to get in touch.

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Warwick Hotel

Reviewed 28 April 2014

What can I say - they nailed it. Check in (normally a 15 min waste of time) completed at kiosk in 5 mins. Room clean, bed great, pillows great and breakfast very nicely cooked and plentiful. For that price I can't ask for more, but staff also super friendly and helpful.

Dear Guest,

What can I say? Another great review with multiple departments demonstrating they have delivered our core values- great rooms,great food and great people!

It takes alot of hard work from all of the team to give us the best chance possible that people have a graet time here. To see your comments makes all that work worthwhile.

Thank you again and I hope that people reading this find it helpful when trying to decide where to stay in Warwick.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future, if in the meantime we can be of any assistance please do not hestitate to get in touch.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Great value for money, clean, and family friendly. Would highly reccomend.
Was very impressed with the childrens play area on the ground floor. Made waiting for taxis, simple and fun! Staff were helpful and very friendly.

Dear Guest,

Thanks such alot for sharing your experience at Warwick Premier Inn. Your comments make all the hardwork worthwhile and I am sure that other people reading your review will find it most helpful.

I will make sure the team are aware of your review and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

If in the meantime I, or my team, can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

We were a party of 11 and were very well looked after. The food and service were excellent, the staff were so friendly and helpful. Transport links to Warwick and Leamington Spa were so easy. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Sharon C, Manager at Premier Inn Warwick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us, it appears we made an impression!
It is always great to see such ositive comments, it makes all of our hard work worthwhile.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the future. if I, or my team, can be of any assistance in the future please do not hesitate to contact us on 01926 838910.

Rob Woodman Operations Manager

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Fab location for Warwick Castle with friendly welcoming staff, good food and easy parking. We were a party of three families with 5 children and were looked after brilliantly by all the staff. In addition this is in a lovely quiet location on a business park so perfect for weekend trips.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Rob W, Manager at Premier Inn Warwick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at Warwick! I am really glad you found our location so agreeable and your comments around the team are great to read,
I can recall a table of 11 for both dinner and breakfast over the last few days and it certainly appeared you were being looked after.
During weekends and school holidays we do have a kiddies area in reception and our team are well versed in making children feel at home and welcomed.
I am sure other viewers of this review will find it helpful, I hope too that you will feel that you can recommend us to friends and family too.

Please look out for internal review request ( these are sent centrally and at random, so you may or may not get one). Your feedback is valuable and we hope to welcome you again sometime in the future.
If in the meantime you feel I, or my team, can be of any assistance please contact us on 01926 838910.

Kind Regards, Rob Woodman. Operations Manager

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Normal budget hotel out of the city centre, please be aware there are extra hidden costs including parking overnight at the hotel which is not advertised on booking.

Dry room atmosphere but easy to use heating system. Good shower.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Firstly thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us, over 90000 people respond to our internal review process each month and this is invaluable. More than ever nowadays platforms such as Trip Advisor are of paramount importance too.

I would like to point out that our parking charge of £1 per 24 hours is detailed on our website so I will ensure I check through other booking channels in case it is not omitted elsewhere. We do sell through 3 rd party websites also, this may have been the case this time.

I am pleased to see some 4 and 5 out of 5 ratings for some aspects of your stay and I hope other viewers of your review will find it helpful.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the future, if in the meantime I, or my team can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact us on 01926 838910.

Rob Woodman, Operations Manager

Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at a few premier inn hotels on business and was not anxious of having my son and hubby with me for a visit to warwick castle! Very clean hotel reception lady Caroline was soo friendly and helpful! The restaurant is outstanding and would have paid a lot more for the quality of both the adult and kids meal! The chef needs a huge bonus as all the families on other tables were commenting!! Thank u premier inn warwick for making our stay soo comfortable and enjoyable! Comments re a grave yard this hotel doesn't overlook it and yes it's on an industrial estate but it's a small town and bonus is it's very quiet!! Highly recommend this hotel

Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Marie-Anna G

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us at Warwick, and WOW what a review it is.

We work hard to ensure our standards are as good as they can be, and are really proud when particular team members are singled out! It makes the hard work really worthwhile.

To share a few details- Caroline who you mention is getting quite well known due to the number of mentions she gets and recently was the winner of a guest focused award within our local cluster of 7 hotels. Well deserved and probably of no surprise to you?
Also we are very proud of one of our chefs who managed to get to the National final of "chef of the year" we can't wait to hear if he won..

I am really pleased to here that your stay appears to have been both enjoyable and memorable, please spread the word!!

We look forward to welcoming you again in the future and if , in the meantime I , or my team can be of any assistance please feel free to contact us on 01926 838910.

Rob Woodman, Operations Manager