“Warwick premier inn”

Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Warwick
Welwyn Garden City, United Kingdom
“Warwick premier inn”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Great service. Quiet room, good security. Clean, dust free room with nice modern bathroom. Great child friendly hotel too although we didn't have the kids with us this time. Warwick castle few miles away so great location. Parking was limited but we always got a space.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Sharon C, Manager at Premier Inn Warwick Hotel, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review your stay with us at Warwick Premier Inn. I am so pleased to see your great comments and I will be sure to make the relevant departments aware of your review.

Its great to see reward for the teams' hard work and I am sure that other people reading this will find it very helpful when deciding where to stay locally.

We look forward to welcoming you back ion the future and if in the meantime I, or my team, can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to get in touch.

01926 838910

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (169)
Leek, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This hotel exceeded our expectations!!!!
Excellent value for money, welcoming, friendly staff and very good food and drink. The room was very clean and the beds comfortable.

I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Dear Guest,

Great food, drink, staff and clean room! Looks like all departments scored well, that is so great to hear and on behalf of all of the team I thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

I really hope that other people reading your review will bear it in mind when deciding where to stay in Warwick.

I will make sure the team are aware of your review and we look forward to welcoming you back again the future.

If in the meantime I, or my team, can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Huddersfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Ideally situated, only a 20min walk from the beautiful Warwick Castle, we found the Premier Inn Warwick to be yet another shining example of what a budget hotel should strive to be.
From the warm, welcome greeting, the efficient and troublefree checking in procedure, and the clean comfy room. this hotel is recommended on all levels. Would Definitely book again.

Room Tip: Don't worry, they are all the same high standard.
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us. There is such alot of feedback out there from Premier Inn guests that says one thing you like is that you know what to expect.

That is not accidental, on the whole it comes from having great people doing a great job and delivering our companys core values. It isn't always easy but comments like yours make all the hard work worthwhile.

I thank you again on behalf of the whole team and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

If I, or my team, can be of any assistance in the meantime please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Istanbul, Turkey
Reviewed 28 April 2014

What can I say - they nailed it. Check in (normally a 15 min waste of time) completed at kiosk in 5 mins. Room clean, bed great, pillows great and breakfast very nicely cooked and plentiful. For that price I can't ask for more, but staff also super friendly and helpful.

Dear Guest,

What can I say? Another great review with multiple departments demonstrating they have delivered our core values- great rooms,great food and great people!

It takes alot of hard work from all of the team to give us the best chance possible that people have a graet time here. To see your comments makes all that work worthwhile.

Thank you again and I hope that people reading this find it helpful when trying to decide where to stay in Warwick.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future, if in the meantime we can be of any assistance please do not hestitate to get in touch.

Southampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Great value for money, clean, and family friendly. Would highly reccomend.
Was very impressed with the childrens play area on the ground floor. Made waiting for taxis, simple and fun! Staff were helpful and very friendly.

Dear Guest,

Thanks such alot for sharing your experience at Warwick Premier Inn. Your comments make all the hardwork worthwhile and I am sure that other people reading your review will find it most helpful.

I will make sure the team are aware of your review and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We were a party of 11 and were very well looked after. The food and service were excellent, the staff were so friendly and helpful. Transport links to Warwick and Leamington Spa were so easy. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Sharon C, Manager at Premier Inn Warwick Hotel, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us, it appears we made an impression!
It is always great to see such ositive comments, it makes all of our hard work worthwhile.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the future. if I, or my team, can be of any assistance in the future please do not hesitate to contact us on 01926 838910.

Rob Woodman Operations Manager
Chester, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Fab location for Warwick Castle with friendly welcoming staff, good food and easy parking. We were a party of three families with 5 children and were looked after brilliantly by all the staff. In addition this is in a lovely quiet location on a business park so perfect for weekend trips.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Rob W, Manager at Premier Inn Warwick Hotel, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at Warwick! I am really glad you found our location so agreeable and your comments around the team are great to read,
I can recall a table of 11 for both dinner and breakfast over the last few days and it certainly appeared you were being looked after.
During weekends and school holidays we do have a kiddies area in reception and our team are well versed in making children feel at home and welcomed.
I am sure other viewers of this review will find it helpful, I hope too that you will feel that you can recommend us to friends and family too.

Please look out for internal review request ( these are sent centrally and at random, so you may or may not get one). Your feedback is valuable and we hope to welcome you again sometime in the future.
If in the meantime you feel I, or my team, can be of any assistance please contact us on 01926 838910.

Kind Regards, Rob Woodman. Operations Manager