Premier Inn Warwick Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$113
  • Pool
US$149
US$111
US$111
Haseley Coach House Motel(Warwick)(Great Value!)
US$83
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,537 results
All reviewsmeal dealbusiness parkan industrial estatethyme restaurantcar parkair congood nights sleepexcellent stayquiet locationmember of staffall you can eatsat navfamily roomself servicebudget hotelroom was clean and comfortabletown centre
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We had a really enjoyable stay convenient for castle, Churches Town ect. The staff were very friendly and helpful .Good to see free parking!
We will certainly visit again. The Premier Inn always provides a warm welcome!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We stayed at this inn as it was our 25 wedding anniversary and we were going to visit the castle the next day. The staff found out it was our anniversary and when we went for our evening meal we were greeted with a bottle of cava and a very nice hand made card. The food was excellent as was the service. All in all a great weekend.

Room Tip: All rooms are great but be sure to book a table in the restaurant as soon as you book in
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Had an absolutely amazing time at this hotel. The staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome, the room was gorgeous and the food was so good our intentions of eating in town went out the window and we are at the premier inn every nigh along with breakfast every morning.

We will definitely be returning to this hotel and have already recommended it to friends and family.

Thanks to all who helped make this a truly amazing holiday.

2  Thank Nikki H
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Although this is a modern hotel, it is certainly not a full service hotel and my suspicion is that it exists to serve the needs of the IBM Recovery site, just over the road in the Warwick Business park.

We arrived after driving three hours hoping to get a snack around check-in time, but out of luck as there was no restaurant service until early evening. Warwick is actually 1.2 miles away, not the "Just an easy stroll from central Warwick ..." claimed in the hotel's on line blurb. They also fail to mention that parking is central Warwick is problematic.

There were no staff available until the 2:00pm check in time, just two automated check in machines that were mute until the official check in time. Clearly serving the company rather that it's clients.

On the plus side, when the check-in staff arrived, they were obliging and they cancelled my booking free of charge leaving me free to go to a better, full service hotel.

Premier Inn has been my first choice for many years when visiting an area for the first time. I always thought that you get a standard level of service which was worth the cost the company charges. I have re-read the on-line description of the hotel on the Premier Inn site and although the hotel is modern and plush, I find it to be misleading overall.

I now no longer believe this is true and I will in future use other hotels as my first choice.

Room Tip: It you are on business at the IBM Centre, I am sure any room will be perfect, otherwise, go elsewhere.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Rob W, Manager at Premier Inn Warwick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear Peter H,

Firstly I am sorry that your brief experience of us at Warwick was enough to result in such a review.
I hope that the points you raise will be of use to people deciding where to stay in Warwick.

Our success at Warwick is down to our diverse range of people using the site, during leisure times there are few people who are not attneding Warwick itself, Warwick castle and also using it as a base to visit nearby Stratford Upon Avon and Leaming ton Spa.

In readiness for check in times our team do from time to time get involved behind the scenes preparing admin and indeed general accomodation, during these times a pager is carried and a button provided at reception for gaining their attention.

We do apologise for the lack of food during the day and this has been the case in all Premier Inn 'Thyme' restaurants for over a year now, again this information i am sure will be of use to other prospective visitors.

Lastly I am pleased that my team offered to refund your booking, even after the cut-off time for doing so. I can only hope that this recompense was useful in being able to source alternative accomodation and that you were able to still enjoy your time in Warwick.

Please feel free to get in touch if you feel we can be of any assitance in the future,

KInd Regards,
Rob Woodman
Operations Manager
01926 838910

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Stayed for two nights in the last week of May. The hotel was busy as it was half term but you would never have known it was full. Very comfy bed with great bedding and first class air conditioning which made for a very good nights sleep. Bathroom and room facilities exactly what you would expect from Premier Inn. Staff were very welcoming and we found no problem with the parking. I do think it is a good idea not to charge for the parking as this is an issue in many hotels which really impacts of the overall value of a nights stay. The hotel is ideally located to explore the area, such as Warwick Castle, Stratford Upon Avon etc and provides an excellent base.
We only took breakfast in the restaurant as we have made other plans for our evening meals. The breakfast was first class and just what you need to start a day of outings. Staff were very friendly and helpful and the guides to good times to go for breakfast in the lift was great. We left breakfast until quite late on both mornings but found that the full selection was always available.
If I had one gripe and it is a minor point the free WiFi is only for 30mins per day and realistically not enough for our stay, the £3.00 charge is cheap but is it really necessary? Not a decision made by individual hotels I am sure, so will not allow this small issue to detract from this review
Well done Premier Inn another good hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us at Warwick. To see so may of the areas that we concentrate on mentioned just makes all the hard work worthwhile.

I will be sure to make the team aware of your review and I am sure that people reading your rview will find it most helpful when deciding where to stay in Warwick. In terms of your comment around WIFI there are some trials ongoing around doing this differently, so i guess we just have to watch this space.

Thanks again, we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future. If ine meantime I, or my team can be of any assistance please get in touch.

Kind Regards,