“Amazing Birthday Surprise”

Adventure Sports (Warwickshire) Ltd.
Ranked #11 of 48 things to do in Warwick
More attraction details
Owner description: 100 Acre outdoor activity centre on the edge of Warwick (Warwickshire, UK) offering clay pigeon shooting, Quad Bike Trekking, Paintball, 4x4 off-road driving, Rally Karts, archery, team building, climbing wall and many other activities. Open to public and corporate groups.
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Took my friend as a surprise for her birthday, and it didnt disappoint!! We had a quad bike trekking experience... SO much fun and even a little scary but the adrenaline rush was unbelivable!! would recommend this to anyone who wants some fun.
the instructor was very friendly and helpful which made it more enjoyable!
thanks Adventure Sports!

Reviewed 5 September 2013

I attended a clay pigeon shooting session this past Saturday as part of a stag party and thoroughly enjoyed myself. The grounds were really nice and the staff were professional and courteous. I can only vouch for the clay pigeon shooting but it was a lot of fun.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

This was a birthday surprise absolutely brilliant. The quad biking instructor was fabulous informative, and made sure we knew what to do before we headed for the woods. He was understanding of the less confident riders and was very patient.
This would be a dream occupation for my partner!

Reviewed 27 August 2013

My 16 year old son took a quad bike trek at the activity centre and had a brilliant time. This is a very professional outfit. The instructor was knowledgeable and ensured everyone understood what was expected. The quads were good quality and well maintained. The route they took was challenging and exciting. All in all a very good experience. I did have a couple of problems with the on line booking as it was a little confusing but these were quickly resolved. The centre offer a wide range of activities, I would definitely recommend a visit. It is an ideal location for young teen birthday parties, adrenalin and fun. If we lived in the area we would definitely go again.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

What a fabulous professional organisation - We recently held a Clay Pigeon event and BBQ and the whole experience from beginning to end was excellent. Top-class Instructors, and the welfare of their visitors seemed to be top priority to all the staff there.all professional and friendly. We would recommend Adventure Sports to anyone wishing to enjoy a fun day out whether it be as an individual or as a corporate event.