We stayed here only 1 night to mainly tour Warwick Castle. Clean motel style family room with car parking and we were able to leave the car on check out day and walk to the castle (5 mins) saving on car parking fees. Take care with the narrow car entrance through an arch. Shower pressure was low. Breakfast was great with a very friendly and attentive lady serving. Only issue was wifi didn't work in our room and with 2 teens this was an issue- wifi was fine in the breakfast room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Fourpenny Shop is a small owner operated hotel just minutes from the heart of Warwick and all its attractions; Warwick Races, Warwick Castle and Saint Mary’s Church to name a few. All of our rooms are en-suite, with Freeview, Wi-Fi, Real Coffee and Tea making facilities. Below the Hotel you will find our newly refurbished and newly named pub, The Silver Groat. Here you will be able to choose from a wide selection of real ales, craft lagers, ciders and fine wines, whilst feasting upon dishes from our ever-changing menu of dishes created using locally sourced and seasonal ingredients. We are five minutes from J15 of the M40 making Stratford upon Avon, Birmingham, The NEC and Warwick University all easily accessible.. We have a small residents’ car park to the rear of the Hotel. If this is full, there is a reasonably priced public car park a few minutes away on Linen Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your The Old Fourpenny Shop Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Fourpenny Shop Hotel
- Old Fourpenny Shop Warwick
- The Old Fourpenny Shop Hotel Warwick, Warwickshire