We stayed for one night the room was very small with stains on the walls and the radiator in the bathroom was covered in mould! The swimming pool was cold and a LOT smaller than it looks in any picture... Service in the bar was good. Dinner was awful,starters were tasteless and fillet steak definitely wasn't fillet steak with soggy cold sides!! Breakfast was completely unattended by staff when we arrived and turned out to be self service buffet of cold tasteless food sitting in its own fat!! It wasn't an expensive stay but certainly doesn't live up to its star rating!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in 27 acres of open parkland, Wroxall Abbey Hotel & Estate occupies a unique setting amidst the peace and tranquility of the Warwickshire countryside. Situated just 10 miles from the NEC and Birmingham International Airport, Wroxall Abbey's close proximity to the M42, M40 and M6 make it an ideal location for conferences, meetings and events. Once the country seat of Sir Christopher Wren, Wroxall Abbey boasts a magnificent collection of listed buildings and private grounds, which make it an idyllic setting for weddings and other special occasions. Following a programme of sympathetic restorations, Wroxall Abbey offers today's discerning guest a country house estate with unrivalled leisure, business and function facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wroxall Abbey Hotel & Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wroxall Abbey Estate Warwick
- Wroxall Abbey Estate Hotel Warwick
- Wroxall Abbey Hotel & Estate Warwick, Warwickshire