Me and my wife had our wedding here, a medieval one at that! All the staff and co ordinators were great and really went out of their way to satisfy us for our day, letting us have a horse and falconry! Food was amazing, and just under £8000 for venue, church, food, the lot.
Would recommend to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in 27 acres of open parkland, Wroxall Abbey Hotel & Estate occupies a unique setting amidst the peace and tranquility of the Warwickshire countryside. Situated just 10 miles from the NEC and Birmingham International Airport, Wroxall Abbey's close proximity to the M42, M40 and M6 make it an ideal location for conferences, meetings and events. Once the country seat of Sir Christopher Wren, Wroxall Abbey boasts a magnificent collection of listed buildings and private grounds, which make it an idyllic setting for weddings and other special occasions. Following a programme of sympathetic restorations, Wroxall Abbey offers today's discerning guest a country house estate with unrivalled leisure, business and function facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Agoda, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Wroxall Abbey Hotel & Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wroxall Abbey Estate Warwick
- Wroxall Abbey Estate Hotel Warwick
- Wroxall Abbey Hotel & Estate Warwick, Warwickshire