“Slow service, overcooked (burnt) chicken”
Review of KFC

KFC
Ranked #116 of 142 Restaurants in Warwick
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Went here late Sunday night, desperate food stop. Hoped it would be a quick stop for 'fast' food. Waited around 20 mins for totally overcooked, dry, very dark brown, chicken, not a drop of moisture left in an of the 6 piece bargain bucket. Worse KFC we've ever been to in the world, and we've been to a few. Appalling food, slow service especially if you don't use the self service tills. Food of an international chain like this should surely be consistent, even if it's fast food. Wouldn't bother stopping here if were you.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Liked the self service tills, food was good. hot and area was clean
Service by the staff was excellent.

Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

I have to say I'm as much a fan of fast food as anyone ,that being said I hate bad service ,I hate rude staff and I hate cold food . This KFC franchise should be closed down and the staff sacked . Thinking I would try and give this place another chance as it might have been a one if the last time I was there we decided to eat here tonight . There is a lot that can be said about this place ! The manager dressed in his black polo shirt was mort interested in either shouting at his staff or walking behind the back counter so you are left standing at the till with no one else in sight . You coil then say after taking your money you have to wait nearly 10 minutes while you order is supposed to be cooked but there more preoccupied with sending food out to the drive though instead of getting your food . There is the option of telling you about the cold food you have just asked for , or the half filled warm Pepsi handed over to you without a straw so god know how your going to drink it , by the way don't ever ask for ice as the manager then goes off muttering and rolling his eyes about the major inconvenience you have put him through by walking over to he ice cabinet . This place is shocking and is in sure need of not only a make over so it does not look like a shabby out of date wimpy before they smartened them up ,but its staff need removing an a more helpful polite bunch put in there . Come on KFC Colonel Sanders wouldn't be impressed he would be turning in his grave at this KFC restaurant .

4  Thank ajkeechy
Reviewed 2 October 2013

stopped at warwick welcomebreak on route to willington . I think it's like marmite you either love kfc or hate it, hubby loves it won't touch anything apart from breast but at kfc will eat drumsticks i don't get it and way to greasy for me. I went for a fillet tower burger it was ok but wish I had gone for the pizza at papa's john. Toilets not good, not the cleaners fault just dirty women not flushing the loo's .

Reviewed 27 August 2013

Whilst moving house-we decided to try the KFC. I've never had one-but my other half assured me it was lovely!
We went in around 15 minutes before closing time. They absolutely couldn't wait to get us out!!
I explained I needed a minute to look at the menu-it fell on deaf ears.
They kept offering us the deals-and almost ushered us off the premises! They told us to sit in the car and wait.
I used the toilets-they were revolting. The guy cleaning had filthy,smelly mop bucket water-and was basically cleaning up with it.
The food was lukewarm and I gave mine to the dog. Horrible staff,nasty food and gross smells!!