Having spent the day at Warrick castle we found ourselves hungry and called in to the Rose and Crown looking for food. The place was buzzing with festive cheer but we were seated right away. The food was all delicious but the sausage pots we had to start really hit the spot. We didn't stay the night but will definitely visit again for food next time we are nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The rose & crown is a 17th century inn with rooms tucked into the corner of warwick's market square. We serve the good stuff: fresh seasonal food, a quality pint, great wine, well-made coffee, all with a genuine welcome for old guests and new. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Rose and Crown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rose And Crown Hotel Warwick
- Rose And Crown Warwick, Warwickshire