We stayed here overnight recently with friends and were pleased with the well maintained rooms and friendly atmosphere of the place. We have stayed here 3 times previously in the past 4 years so can report that standards are consistent. The restaurant has a great menu of named source produce ranging from lovely deli boards, fish dishes, game, traditional roasts and 28 day aged steaks. All our meals were of a good standard and well presented with above average service. The breakfast was excellent with plenty of choice, good quality coffee and doorstep toast. Comfy sofas, log fire and newspapers all make you feel at home. On Saturday wander out of the door straight into Warwick market. Parking can be awkward as its all on street so you may have to do the rounds until a place becomes available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The rose & crown is a 17th century inn with rooms tucked into the corner of warwick's market square. We serve the good stuff: fresh seasonal food, a quality pint, great wine, well-made coffee, all with a genuine welcome for old guests and new. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Rose and Crown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rose And Crown Hotel Warwick
- Rose And Crown Warwick, Warwickshire