“Daughter's Wedding”

Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Warwick
Warwick, United Kingdom
“Daughter's Wedding”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

We had the reception for our Daughter's Wedding in September 2013 at this hotel and want to report that we had an exceptional day. The Manageress and her staff could not do enough to make the day a success. The food was superb and the service faultless. If you are considering here for a similar event I cannot recommend enough.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I stayed here in Nov 2013, unfortunately there was a family with children staying as well.
The kids were allowed to run up and down the corridors till well after 11:00pm, the noise in the morning from them just walking along the corridor was disgraceful, it woke me at 7:10 i didnt need to be up till 8:30 my first lie in for 6 weeks. You would think it was a playground the surprise is the mother is the loudest, have some respect for others!
The hotel itself is nic, its clear lots of money has been spent on the interior, its mordern, clean but not so spacious, the breakfast is nice too and plentiful.
I dont undestand why they dont have wifi in the rooms, its some kind of plug in contraption.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank jimbo367
Dartford
Reviewed 7 November 2013

My parents and I stayed at the Warwick Arms for 2 nights in October to attend a Wedding.The hotel is in a great location,just a short walk from the main shops and within walking distance of the castle.We arrived late evening and found the staff to be very welcoming and helpful,they even assisted us in finding a parking space.
We were particulary impressed with Scott, the extremely helpful duty manager,who carried our luggage and escorted us to our room.Scott very kindly offered us an upgraded room as he felt it would be more suitable,which we accepted.
We thoroughly enjoyed the Wedding reception which was held at the hotel,and also enjoyed the choices on the breakfast menu. We would definitely stay here again as the staff, food and service were excellent.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Deborah N
Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

We had a lovely experience at this hotel. We arrived 6 hours before we could check in to spend the day at the Castle and were allowed to leave our bags in reception for the day, then when we did check in were greeted by lovely staff topped of with a lovely room with a view! The room was amazing, we were a little dissatisfied with the bathroom provision (no soap for the sink and only enough shower gel and shampoo for one) but other than that no complaints at all! The staff were extremely accommodating and very quick to attend to any needs. The view of the castle from the room was the icing on the cake. The breakfast was lovely too, next time we visit we will try the restaurant for dinner as well. The hotel is in a brilliant location, 5 minute walk to the castle and right in the centre of town! We will be back!

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kayleigh-Ann B
Bristol, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I booked last minute because I had already booked a meeting room. On arrival I was asked to complete the usual registration card, but on this occasion was asked to complete my credit card number details. I have never in all the hundreds of hotel I have stayed in been asked to write this out on a registration card. Small or large hotels, they always take a swipe of your card. I explained I had already given my card details when booking the meeting room, and online the night before when I booked the rooms. I think it is a security risk to write out on paper as well, and totally unnecessary. I kept being told it is hotel policy, which I think in this day and age it is time to review! It must put some nervous people off, but there again they are in a position not to refuse when they have just arrived to stay. I would not stay again given this 'hotel policy' and would not recommend to anyone else. Ridiculous and lets the hotel down.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank 858Lyn59
Chesham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 October 2013

This hotel is difficult to fault but, I have stayed in hotels that are a level above this and they were cheaper. I suppose one is paying for the location. Room was good and the lighting system quirky but it worked. A tad tight on the bath goodies especially as there were 2 of us. I agree a room at the back is much quieter. Food was good and the breakfast was filling.
For what we paid it was difficult to say it was worth it. The staff were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Haverfordwest, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Stayed with friends for the weekend. Ideal location for shopping & the castle. Our room was an acceptable size, but some of our friends found the rooms small. We booked late and so our choice of rooms was limited. We would stay again but would select the larger rooms. Lovely decor, relaxing atmosphere & helpful staff. Breakfast was good - food in the evening looked great although we didn't eat there this time.

Room Tip: Rooms 10 & 18 are larger