We stayed for one night in July when visiting Warwick Castle. I wish it had been longer because it was a lovely spot and Janet and Stuart are great people who go out of their way to help you and make sure you are happy and comfortable. Right from check in, Janet was ready to help us with parking, our bags, offering toys and books for my toddler to play with, and recommendations for a good pub for dinner (the Racehorse was a big hit!) The room was comfortable with all of the charms you would want in a B&B. The breakfast was just perfect and we had a lovely chat with Janet over breakfast, and Stuart was able to offer lots of good advice about our next location as we headed off. Thanks Janet and Stuart! We'll be sure to recommend your fab property to our family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tudor Cottage located at the entrance to Warwick Castle. This cottage boasts original oak beams throughout its seven uniquely refurbished en-suite rooms. There is a private car-park; garden and free wi-fi access for our guests usage. A Full English Breakfast using local products is served in the Breakfast Room with its original sand-stone floor. Park Cottage is a 5 minute walk to the many restaurants; bars and shops of Warwick.Janet and Stuart look forward to welcoming you to their very special home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Park Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Cottage Hotel Warwick
- Park Cottage Warwick, Warwickshire