This must rank as one of the best B&B stays that we have ever had! We were made truly welcome and Stuart even offered us a lift up to the castle a rain was threatening. We stayed in Anne (rooms all named after ladies from Warwick Castles history). Everything was in keeping with the period of the house and really tastefully furnished. Breakfast was freshly cooked and served with a smile and the fresh fruit was delightful. As Park Cottage is situated just at the gates of Warwick Castle it is ideally situated.
I would highly recommend this establishment and would happily return should we ever be staying in the area again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tudor Cottage located at the entrance to Warwick Castle. This cottage boasts original oak beams throughout its seven uniquely refurbished en-suite rooms. There is a private car-park; garden and free wi-fi access for our guests usage. A Full English Breakfast using local products is served in the Breakfast Room with its original sand-stone floor. Park Cottage is a 5 minute walk to the many restaurants; bars and shops of Warwick.Janet and Stuart look forward to welcoming you to their very special home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Park Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Cottage Hotel Warwick
- Park Cottage Warwick, Warwickshire