We booked Park Cottage for 2 nights in October and we were given the oldest room in the B&B, the Georgina Room. We always book into old buildings, Tudor being our favourite period, and as this beautiful building used to be part of the Castle dairy it was perfect. Janet and Stuart are lovely and very caring and you are made to feel part of their home. We will definitely return. The breakfasts are gorgeous - especially the sausages.....yummy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tudor Cottage located at the entrance to Warwick Castle. This cottage boasts original oak beams throughout its seven uniquely refurbished en-suite rooms. There is a private car-park; garden and free wi-fi access for our guests usage. A Full English Breakfast using local products is served in the Breakfast Room with its original sand-stone floor. Park Cottage is a 5 minute walk to the many restaurants; bars and shops of Warwick.Janet and Stuart look forward to welcoming you to their very special home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Park Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Cottage Hotel Warwick
- Park Cottage Warwick, Warwickshire